Rewatched the game.

Advertisement
I've watched it four times so far, and it gets better every time I watch it. I might be alone on this, but I think we have a real shot at going undefeated. TCU won 4 games in 2013 and then was within an eyelash of going to the playoff in 2014.

I've watched it four times so far, and it gets better every time I watch it. I might be alone on this, but I think we have a real shot at going undefeated. TCU won 4 games in 2013 and then was within an eyelash of going to the playoff in 2014.

I've been saying ten win minimum. Our defense is to talented. If we played 4-2-5 base with the personnel we have.... we would be in the playoffs

Gotta remember the offense is probably going to be very vanilla until we play Nebraska and 2 of our top receivers went down in the 1st qtr.

The "vanilla" horseschitt line again. As someone (me) said earlier, where's the chocolate and boysenberry? Been watching this offending offense for 4 years, and vanilla is the only flavor they got. WTF is it with the singularity of vanillaism?

I've been saying ten win minimum. Our defense is to talented. If we played 4-2-5 base with the personnel we have.... we would be in the playoffs

We're gone put it on FSU this year, bruh. Mark that down.

Advertisement

***** wrong with you, Fool?

Let me inform you. TCU had a down year prior to 2014. But peep this: It wasn't because of incompetent coaching. In fact, Gary Patterson is respected as a Quality coach. Folden is known as mediocre coach. Therein lies the difference......

When a head coach loses 7 games with the amount of NFL talent we had on the 2014 roster, that head coach is known as mediocre and incompetent.

On second watch the quality of the opposition was even better than I gave them credit for. The fact we managed to come out of there with a win is a testament to U tough and innovative coaching.

The fact a good amount of the game was played at night is just a further testament and just another obstacle we had to overcome. Team showed a lot of heart battling through the lack of sunlight.

Let me inform you. TCU had a down year prior to 2014. But peep this: It wasn't because of incompetent coaching. In fact, Gary Patterson is respected as a Quality coach. Folden is known as mediocre coach. Therein lies the difference......

When a head coach loses 7 games with the amount of NFL talent we had on the 2014 roster, that head coach is known as mediocre and incompetent.

If TCU can do it so can UM. Fck Gary Patterson. What has that fat little **** ever won?

Advertisement

Sonny, I know you're spittin' mad all the time about this progrum, but I gotta fill you in here: Franchise is being sarcastic. Sorry to spoil the joke.

Gotta remember the offense is probably going to be very vanilla until we play Nebraska and 2 of our top receivers went down in the 1st qtr.

We've said this since Coley has become our OC. When we get to the big opponents we realize that our offense wasn't vanilla, that's just how James Coley calls games

If TCU can do it so can UM. Fck Gary Patterson. What has that fat little **** ever won?

2002 Conference USA Champion
2002 Liberty Bowl
2005 MWC Champion
2005 Houston Bowl
2006 Poinsettia Bowl
2007 Texas Bowl
2008 Poinsettia Bowl
2009 MWC Champion
2010 MWC Champion
2010 Rose Bowl
2011 MWC Champion
2011 Poinsettia Bowl
2014 Big 12 Split Title
2014 Peach Bowl

Overall record: 133-45 (.747)

Had it not been for Gary Patterson, TCU wouldn't be the program it is today. He brought that program back to life, because after TCU had been left behind after the disintegration of the SWC, it seemed impossible that it would ever rejoin the elite Texas football programs.

Gary Patterson deserves serious respect over what he accomplished, doubting that is foolish.

Advertisement
Another one that doesn't get it. Whenever you read a franchise post, you have to realize he's ******* with your head.

crossover22[]_[];2275586 said:
Will never understand why we dont use the game plan we used against fsu in the first half last year in every game.

Because it makes too much sense.

Advertisement
I don't know how many of u are mistaking my posts to some sort of El Foldo endorsement. I detest the bich atm. At the same time, I rather he win 10 games just by players being good and then leave for Pedo St, than for him to win 4 games and gets fired. We have players to win the ACC. I can tell just from watching BCC. The players are very talented that we have. And that is played out yearly in the draft. So don't get it twisted. They may just have really taken over the team from El Foldo. Something like what they did to Coker. At least wishful thinking from me.

Just rewatched the game on ESPN3. Observations, the team looks better. I mean physically they do. I still detest Coley's passing offense. It has no scheme or cohesion. Seems like random plays he thought of. The backfield should be better than last year, seriously. Walton can fill Duke's shoes, no kidding there. And if Choc puts it together he is a beast waiting to bust out and Yearby should be solid and a leader in the unit. Can't judge Kaaya much. Coley does him no favors and the OL is a work in progress.

The defensive line is much better on the interior. The whole defense despite the putrid scheme seems to know what they are supposed to do. Not a lot of bust I seen and not too many times they allowed the runners to get outside. The secondary is like shut down. Should be the best in the ACC.

Overall observation this team should dominate the ACC coastal and really contend for the ACC title overall. With El Foldo in charge they may win from 5-8 games and call it progress. I said they would win 4 games. I don't think that will be the case. There is a lot of talent all over the team, if we had any in the coaching ranks we be talking about playoff. Despite losing all the drafted players......

Matt Shodel said he looked over at the BCC team before the game and thought they looked like a HS team physically.

Advertisement
Back