Rewatched the game.

Advertisement
some of you need to get your eyes tested, are on the koolaid really early, and need to take your glasses off. Giving too much credit to a ****ty coaching staff for beating a team that some SFla HS powers could beat.

Lets talk in November and see f the" defense looks good" or the "we are more aggressive", or the "we back" claims are justified.

Not taking nothing away from the game other than we beat an inferior opponent....like we should have.

I agree but Bethune would beat half the opponents that played the top 25 picked for an *** kicking...just saying they are a good football team most years, this year their coaching looks a mess or he was just nervous with Big AL across from him... ( haaaaaa)

I doubt BCU would beat many of any of the top 25. think of it like this..BCU was a ****ty coached 3A JV team. Miami is a ****ty coached 6A varsity squad loaded with D1 talent. Our talent won out big. When factors such as talent are equal, our coaches will get out coached 90% of the time

I said the Opponents of the top 25 that picked pansies like us...BCU is not beating a top 25 team for sure.

some of you need to get your eyes tested, are on the koolaid really early, and need to take your glasses off. Giving too much credit to a ****ty coaching staff for beating a team that some SFla HS powers could beat.

Lets talk in November and see f the" defense looks good" or the "we are more aggressive", or the "we back" claims are justified.

Not taking nothing away from the game other than we beat an inferior opponent....like we should have.

I agree but Bethune would beat half the opponents that played the top 25 picked for an *** kicking...just saying they are a good football team most years, this year their coaching looks a mess or he was just nervous with Big AL across from him... ( haaaaaa)

I doubt BCU would beat many of any of the top 25. think of it like this..BCU was a ****ty coached 3A JV team. Miami is a ****ty coached 6A varsity squad loaded with D1 talent. Our talent won out big. When factors such as talent are equal, our coaches will get out coached 90% of the time

I said the Opponents of the top 25 that picked pansies like us...BCU is not beating a top 25 team for sure.

my misinterpretation...still disagree to an extent. The Dakota teams, Montana, Ga Southern, Portland state, Tx state etc would whip that ars

Advertisement
Back