Restrepo comments

Do you think Van Dyke has the WR’s phone numbers now?

It depends.

Is that WR butthurt *****fest clique they formed last year (not including rambo and restrepo) still hanging out together all day, being a lazy cultural cancer, smoking blunts and playing xbox? ,... or are they going down to the indoor with TVD, Restrepo, and Mallory, throwing the ball, and getting extra work in?

Yeah, don't bother, think i know the answer

Advertisement
Am I reading him correctly or does it sound like his foot was bothering him and he didn't tell the staff resulting in an eventual break? I don't feel like he'd have been practicing normally with stress fractures in his foot.

They knew about it if he’s being put on a specific practice regiment to try and keep the him healthy. It just didn’t work.

A bunch of posters were saying that X going down before the aTm game could be a "blessing in disguise" as other receivers would get playing time, have to step up, TVD wouldn't have his security blanket and would need to find other guys open, etc.
Only one, who hasn't shown his face since..

Advertisement
Why did he play the first two weeks? With an injury that’s only going to get worse, it doesn’t make sense to play him in those two games.

The Restrepo slob nobbin’ has turn into a cult

You have to admire the kids hard work with not being the fastest or most physical imposing. Much like Parrish. I’m not sure how you say one is the best on the team (Parrish) and not give X his props.

Advertisement
It depends.

Is that WR butthurt *****fest clique they formed last year (not including rambo and restrepo) still hanging out together all day, being a lazy cultural cancer, smoking blunts and playing xbox? ,... or are they going down to the indoor with TVD, Restrepo, and Mallory, throwing the ball, and getting extra work in?

Xbox over playstation? We have a real problem here guys

It depends.

I think TVD tried bonding with that crew over a blunt last Saturday. Just gotta tell him not to smoke it before the game 😂😛

Not sure what I’m supposed to be “stopping”

I agree with you
He is and the most consistent (although X like has already been commented here is also a consistent dog like Parrish)

Problem is a lot of other guys have been overhyped on here for a while. No one wanted to take Parrish because he was RB3 at Ole Miss and everyone believed in our backs so much.

I love all the guys on the team for being Canes. We have some work to do in the talent department before we’ll be where we want to be. Mario still the right guy to bring that talent in even if he’s making it harder on himself and his staff by being a little outdated with the offense. That offense will work btw when you have the right guys—it just isn’t as entertaining

Winning ultimately solves all these issues though. Hope the guys play with some fire next game

Advertisement
Is it really that hard just to say we hope he heals and comes back better than ever? Nah, we can't do that can we?

I haven't ever heard a bad thing about this young man, so show him some respect and wish him well. While you don't want anyone to have an injury, it's refreshing to hear from the horses mouth what actually happened. Usually injuries are treated like they're national secrets with this team.

Advertisement
No, knowledgeable football people recognize a football player. Not flashy just a player who plays the game hard.
So does Parrish, Rivers and arroyo when given the chance. If only the rest of the team grind as hard is nonsense

and if X was a real team player, he would have told his roommate he needs to build chemistry with ALL THE WRs.

So does Parrish, Rivers and arroyo when given the chance. If only the rest of the team grind as hard is nonsense

and if X was a real team player, he would have told his roommate he needs to build chemistry with ALL THE WRs.
I was responding to your cult comment. I think we have seen more from him than the others based on game time and performance. You seem to have a bromance with the others why?

It isn’t his job to build anything. Lead by example. Also, birds of a feather stick together so just maybe he isn’t fond of the attitudes and ethics of others? Based on performance that could be the case as we have lacked heart it would appear for a while. Or, they weren’t that good to begin with.

Restrepo would be a player on any team in the top 10. I want those players so I am in the cult of all hard nosed football players I guess.

It depends.

It was Call of Duty beta release week, too. Explains a lot.

I was responding to your cult comment. I think we have seen more from him than the others based on game time and performance. You seem to have a bromance with the others why?

It isn’t his job to build anything. Lead by example. Also, birds of a feather stick together so just maybe he isn’t fond of the attitudes and ethics of others? Based on performance that could be the case as we have lacked heart it would appear for a while. Or, they weren’t that good to begin with.

Restrepo would be a player on any team in the top 10. I want those players so I am in the cult of all hard nosed football players I guess.
Only guy to score a TD against Bama last year as well. People can say what they want. I’ll take the guy who shows up to play.

Advertisement
Back