Restrepo comments

Advertisement
Maybe we should make a thread called "Ice Breakers for TVD's wide receivers group Introduction".

A few samples:
"Teleportation or Flying"?
"Do you prefer a go-route or downfield blocking for the RB?"
"If there was one dude you wouldn't want to be roommates with on this team, who would it be?"
Triple reverse with last handoff to a pulling OG or halfback pass in snow?

Advertisement
Am I reading him correctly or does it sound like his foot was bothering him and he didn't tell the staff resulting in an eventual break? I don't feel like he'd have been practicing normally with stress fractures in his foot.

Advertisement
Well, THAT's good!

We've had great practices since Who-Flung-The-Chunk - so if we had another Great Practice - that's gotta be a really good thing for US - and really bad for North Carolina . . .

Yep. I don't care if they play dodgeball, have ghey photoshoots and eat ice cream in practice as long as they win f&cking football games.

Dodgeball does nothing to improve quickness.

However.

Dodgeball using Lawn Darts - does two things:

1. Only one Lawn Dart session will show who has true quickness, and
2. The slow ones are out for the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont doubt the players have daily meetings to keep each other mentally in this thing. Its literally them against the world right now. They are a national joke. Fanbase is getting tired of them. Local media has turned on them. National media just doesnt pay them any mind anymore at all really. (which is worse then them talking bad about you) Alumni probably just shake their heads at them when the see them around. Girlfriends and side-chicks probably aint been picking up their phone calls all week. Just bad all around. But this is the business they have chosen.
most the kids are getting paid now it come with it!! the kids nowadays got to much distraction tik tok video all social media crap. I really believe they don't care. I'm sure there is some that do but it doesn't look like it

And what would he say if he called one?
"HI ...I'm Tyler......catch the **** ball, run the right routes, and remember.......Catch the fu88888 ball."..
WR...."Ok TVD we got you!"..."Let me know what is happening in the huddle....huddle????. "
boston celtics basketball GIF by NBA

What huddle?......ah well....

It is up to this team to decide what path they follow. Listening to Dusty and Danny today on Sirius and they had an ACC guy on. He made a great point. Every year its Miami needs to step up and elevate the league. And Every year its Miami laying a big fat egg. Hes right. This program needs to decide what it is going to be going forward.

All this talk of us going to the SEC, not going to happen. We are a bottom tier ACC team and have been for over a decade. Take off your Orange and Green glasses and you will see that.

God I hope these guys pull it together soon. My kid cannot understand why I even want to watch when there are so many BETTER games on.
what do expect after 20 years of just cashing ACC checks, we been on welfare that long...... school did not invest made a ton of awful decisions and we wonder why we have a broke -ss culture . CMC has a huge job ahead changing culture and needs to find a bunch of tough minded players guys like J.Brown, M.Bratton, M.Irvin, Ed Reed, J.Shockey, Dan Morgan
physically talented **** yes, but mentally tough as well as great leaders.
bottom line if nobody at Miami cared .... why should the players

Advertisement
Back