Restrepo Breakdown

The stereotypes are real thing.

Kid was literally one of the top football players in the state of Florida...but still gets the "works hard, tries hard" narrative as if he's not a legit athlete. LOL. **** is hilarious.

**** kid literally played WR, RB, QB, CB, Safety and Nickel his Senior year.
He scored 30 points at QB versus a nationally ranked team.
NFL mindset type player, he’s always improving his game in small things .

He leads by his training and focus.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Absolutely nothing on Bell's film makes you go "****! That's special! X can't do that!"
I don't know WTF this dude lookin' at. LOL
I’ve watched him when he wasn’t Injured and been too many practices he lights it up and gattis first year he has good film as you’ve seen x more ive seen bell more just agree to disagree we can have a different opinion

The stereotypes are real thing.

Kid was literally one of the top football players in the state of Florida...but still gets the "works hard, tries hard" narrative as if he's not a legit athlete. LOL. **** is hilarious.

**** kid literally played WR, RB, QB, CB, Safety and Nickel his Senior year.
He scored 30 points at QB versus a nationally ranked team.
I never said x wasn’t a good athlete you’re just misinterpreting what I said, he can be a good athlete and also be a hard worker and the hardest worker in the room. Doesn’t mean he’s not talented we just disagree on how talented he is. Stop trying to make this about more then just football.

Maybe In south Florida, there’s plenty of 200lb wr who can run that. Spare me
WRs as a whole tend to be much smaller in south Florida, so seeing a real life 200lb WR is like a unicorn there. Lots of teeny tiny WRs in S. Florida.

But those 200lb receivers are easy to find in Texas, SEC country snd the carolinas. They breed big, fast twitchy dudes at every position in those states/region

Advertisement
WRs as a whole tend to be much smaller in south Florida, so seeing a real life 200lb WR is like a unicorn there. Lots of teeny tiny WRs in S. Florida.

But those 200lb receivers are easy to find in Texas, SEC country snd the carolinas. They breed big, fast twitchy dudes at every position in those states/region
Well said. Thanks. You are correct

Yet somehow South Florida sends more WR's to the NFL. Go figure.

X is 5'10"-5'11"
And plays in the slot @ nearly 200lbs.
That's not common.

This fvckin' Ronnie Bell kid yall talkin' about is listed at 192lbs and he's 6'.
Restrepo is already bigger than most 5'10"-5'11" slots in the NFL.
Berrios, the guy yall compare X too, is 5'9" 190lbs on his best day.

X is a RB playing slot WR.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Isn't Restrepo Hispanic, or i guess Latino? I like the white guy jokes as well but always thought Xavier was Colombian or Cuban.
restrepo is both white AND hispanic. ethnicity and race are two different things.

did you know that a person can be hispanic AND black also? for example, yasiel puig.

Advertisement
restrepo is both white AND hispanic. ethnicity and race are two different things.

did you know that a person can be hispanic AND black also? for example, yasiel puig.
No ****, could you seriously not understand that i meant ethnicity? Everyone else could.

Also, I'm not going to ask every possible combination of his potential ethnicity, I thought he was hispanic so that's what I asked. I now know he's half white because a non douche poster simply replied to my question.

No ****, could you seriously not understand that i meant ethnicity? Everyone else could.

Also, I'm not going to ask every possible combination of his potential ethnicity, I thought he was hispanic so that's what I asked. I now know he's half white because a non douche poster simply replied to my question.
seems you don't understand because he appears to be 100% white. mom and dad both look white.

Advertisement
It’s not a narrative he’s a hard worker? You’re just bringing race into it. Also there’s a lot of 200lbs kids who can run 4.5
The one who brought “race” (ethnicity) into it was you when you stated in a round about way that X is a “hard worker” and “aggressive”, which are both code for “he’s white”, so he’s gotta be slow and not athletic.

Bell is a good looking player, but he’s not a better slot WR than X. I’m a huge B. Smith fan, but he is NOT a better route runner than X. He’s faster than X, and their hands are comparable, but X is a route running savant, with excellent quickness, acceleration and strength. His legs are like tree trunks for a kid his size.

Please porst less.

The one who brought “race” (ethnicity) into it was you when you stated in a round about way that X is a “hard worker” and “aggressive”, which are both code for “he’s white”, so he’s gotta be slow and not athletic.

Bell is a good looking player, but he’s not a better slot WR than X. I’m a huge B. Smith fan, but he is NOT a better route runner than X. He’s faster than X, and their hands are comparable, but X is a route running savant, with excellent quickness, acceleration and strength. His legs are like tree trunks for a kid his size.

Please porst less.
No I didn’t. You’re wrong on that. I’m literally just phrasing a common quote and you x **** riders are having a fit. He is a hard worker and he’s talented? How is that have anything to do with ethnicity you guys are just using that as an pathetic excuse to try and win an argument Bc you disagree with my opinion. How about you posts less you you ******* **** rider. You guys are all on x’a **** and have such a close minded view it’s funny. Since your word is all that matters. Get the **** out of here you don’t know half what you think you do.

Yet somehow South Florida sends more WR's to the NFL. Go figure.

X is 5'10"-5'11"
And plays in the slot @ nearly 200lbs.
That's not common.

This fvckin' Ronnie Bell kid yall talkin' about is listed at 192lbs and he's 6'.
Restrepo is already bigger than most 5'10"-5'11" slots in the NFL.
Berrios, the guy yall compare X too, is 5'9" 190lbs on his best day.

X is a RB playing slot WR.
I have bumped into X 2-3 times in the last month and a half or so. I also bumped into Berrios on campus. From my recollection, I think X is bigger than Berrios was at any point here. (Haven't seen Berrios since so I won't opine on each currently.)

Advertisement
Back