Restaurants Near Hard Rock Stadium

Has anybody ever eaten at Snappers by Hard Rock? Not recommending because Ive never been, just curious. Always pass by and wonder (but not enough to try)

Screenshot_20231002_100437_Maps~2.jpg

Advertisement
To me Islas Canarias Croquetas are good but I was a bit underwhelmed due to all the hype I heard about them.

The Cuban sandwich though was top notch and one of the best I ever had in my life. (And that is saying a lot since I have had many from various spots.)

I go to this spot near my mother's house. It's called the West Tampa Sandwich Shop. It's a small spot, hole in the wall, just how I like it. They sell so many Cuban Sandwiches that they keep like 100 prepped and ready to press.

Check this out:

o.jpg

I go to this spot near my mother's house. It's called the West Tampa Sandwich Shop. It's a small spot, hole in the wall, just how I like it. They sell so many Cuban Sandwiches that they keep like 100 prepped and ready to press.

Check this out:
Tampa style Cubanos are not my preference due to the Salami but I still get them if I am in the area. I will give the one you mention a try. I never been to Ybor City though and hear they have some great ones too.
The one I had at the Columbia Restaurant down south near Lido Key beach (St Armand's Circle) was pretty good.

Advertisement
Tampa style Cubanos are not my preference due to the Salami but I still get them if I am in the area. I will give the one you mention a try. I never been to Ybor City though and hear they have some great ones too.
The one I had at the Columbia Restaurant down south near Lido Key beach (St Armand's Circle) was pretty good.

I'm from NY so it's basically all Ricans and Dominicans up here. So when I fly down to Florida, I try to eat Cuban food.

I don't really eat Cubans. I'm a ******* weirdo. I know.

While in Tampa, I'm gonna go grab a cigar, bahaha. Soak in the local flavor.

Last edited:

L C Roti Shop 19505 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33169 Trinidad food​

Been going there since the day she opened (1988 ) ...best doubles, conch, shrimp, chicken, veggie roti, shrimp & rice, etc.. also has (tropical fruit) drinks you wont find elsewhere-rated #2 Caribbean restaurant in Miami

Columbia is good...but if in the Orlando area ever, I highly recommend "Cuban Sandwiches to Go" on Lee Rd...

Advertisement
Has anybody ever eaten at Snappers by Hard Rock? Not recommending because Ive never been, just curious. Always pass by and wonder (but not enough to try)

View attachment 259412

Since HIGH SCHOOL.

Hit or miss....

There is another one on 193rd heading to 7th avenue as well.

But snappers is a hit for grabbing your fried seafood and heading home to eat right away...the one on 183rd had a phiully subs pecial i use to get.

Snappers is pretty splid though, they have conch, catfish fillets, etc.

Advertisement
Columbia is good...but if in the Orlando area ever, I highly recommend "Cuban Sandwiches to Go" on Lee Rd...
For good fun food did you try Cha Cha Coconuts on St. Armands. However, Venezia and Le Colonne are good Italian cuisine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back