Restaurants Near Hard Rock Stadium

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Taking suggestions for family friendly restaurants near Hard Rock Stadium.

Go Canes
The village at Gulfstream Park has a bunch of places.. Texas de Brazil is good there.... a bit pricey but you get fed big-time...
Go south from there into Aventura and there's a ton of places to eat... look it up and see what interests you... lotta variety..

The village at Gulfstream Park has a bunch of places.. Texas de Brazil is good there.... a bit pricey but you get fed big-time...
Go south from there into Aventura and there's a ton of places to eat... look it up and see what interests you... lotta variety..

I am looking for a local eatery,.

Go Canes

Advertisement
It’s not really that type of area, honestly. You’re not gonna find any family friendly restaurants in the immediate area unless you count Sonic, or Dennys.
Are you from Miami? Sundays is less than 10 minutes away. Lorna's is like 3 minutes away. If he goes to 441, which is like 15 minutes away, there's like a dozen options. Y'all gotta chill with all the fear-mongering.

Advertisement
Last time I drove up to watch a game, I stopped at Islas Canarias for some croquetas de jamón.

Now I don't know how close this is to you, but I highly recommend you consider this family friendly gem.

Advertisement
Back