response to the Athletic dept. in regards to ticket renewal

The thing I don't get is...if you guys are done with the team, the program, the university; why do []_[] come to a University of Miami football site? If you're done, []_[] should be done with anything and everything that relates to the []_[]. Why keep coming back everyday to say I'm done with this program until they make changes? Why don't you go away until they make the changes you feel fits you. Leave the site for fans who looks forward to seeing these KIDS go all out for The U!

out of habit and boredom. i dont follow recruiting at all anymore, where i used to (only a couple years ago) know everyone we were recruiting and had checked out the tape of most of them.

now idgaf about recruiting since it really doesnt matter as long as Alfraud is here.

i come here hoping to see that Alfraud has been fired.

Hoping that Grolden is fired gives purpose to my otherwise meaningless existence. After he's gone, I'll open a Slurpee franchise so the SLURPERS here can stay in practice.

Advertisement
u know said:
What if the players like the coaches...What if the Swag16, Squad17 (recruits) wants this current staff to stay?

Ever heard of Coker? How did that work out in the long run?

So you're in favor of letting 17 or 18 year old kids determine who their coach is? I'd rather lose the entire class than keep a staff where it doesn't matter what kind of talent they have since they'll find a way to ***** it all up. What say you?

You're not hurting the administration, you're hurting the players! Support the guys that's on the field, not in the suites!
View attachment 30025

View attachment 30026

Did "U KNOW" you're a clown? Support the kids, huh? How about wanting change is supporting the kids, numbnut! We have a plethora of untapped talent on this team that's being wasted b/c everything has remained status quo.

Al Golden is not going to tap into their potential, so we need someone who will before it's too late. Already, we have Grace who's a Jr., Kirby is a Sr. Bush is a Sr. Howard is a Sr. Carter is Jr. Burns is a Jr. Elder is a Jr. Hamilton is a Sr. Scott is a Sr. Lewis is a Sr. Waters is a Sr. Crawford is a Sr. Those are all four-five star names I mentioned coming out fo High School and they are all upper classmen. Their talents have been wasted here under Golden's "tutelage" here. So yeah, we are rooting for the kids by not supporting this shipwreck. They deserve better than what's been afforded them.

Are fans really boycotting? This isn't a shot at the OP but I know a few fans that talked a big game about not renewing and ended buying their tickets again. I will NOT be renewing my season tickets for the first time in my life.

All I can do is speak for myself. I am not renewing my 4 club level / 50 yard line seats. I will also not donate to the hurricane club and will no longer be a silver cane. I call that boycotting.

When the admin. starts to care (hires a coach / AD would be a good start), then I will start to care again.

Advertisement
Hi
After many many years as a season ticket holder... I will not be renewing. I cannot express how disappointed I am in the management of the football program. If any other product or service I use was this consistently disappointing, I would have made a change long ago.

I know there are a lot of excuses about NCAA sanctions, cloud, not the talent level etc. I do not see the credence in any of those arguments. Ohio State had sanctions to deal with as well. That team won a national championship this year. As far as the 2014 team not having talent? How many other college teams will have as many players taken in the first few rounds of the NFL draft as Miami? Denzel P, Erik Flowers, Duke J, and Clive Walford will all be highly drafted. There are probably another 5 guys that will get drafted later.

I love the University of Miami. I have been a Canes fan from 1983 when I was 10 years old. As painful as it is, I feel the only voice I have is to not renew my tickets. I will continue to travel from NJ to South Florida to see football games. However, I will be going to local high school games. It is sad to see highly rated high school players from feeder schools go to FSU, FL, Alabama, LSU etc. However, I fully understand why these kids are going elsewhere. If I were a parent of a 4 or 5 star recruit I would steer my kid away from Miami as well. Duke Johnson's mom seems to feel the same way.

My issue really is not about 2014. It is about the consistent mismanagement of the football program. This started around 2004. It has become progressively worse each year.

When the administration starts to care, I will care again.

Thanks

long time season ticket holder
1995 UM Graduate

Attachments

• VirtualCookie.png
    VirtualCookie.png
    248.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
funny thing is all the season ticket holders will still boycott and they still wont change nothing, and the program will be hurting even more

Advertisement
funny thing is all the season ticket holders will still boycott and they still wont change nothing, and the program will be hurting even more

Incredibly dumb.

i was talking about the admin not the season ticket holders, i mentioned this before my uncle who had donated close to 30 years stopped and they didnt give 2 ****s that he did, these admin dont care about all the noise we are making, if they honestly did he would have been canned 2 years ago

Incredibly dumb.

i was talking about the admin not the season ticket holders, i mentioned this before my uncle who had donated close to 30 years stopped and they didnt give 2 ****s that he did, these admin dont care about all the noise we are making, if they honestly did he would have been canned 2 years ago

My mistake. The only reason our program is hurting is because we choose this self-inflicted caner option.

Incredibly dumb.

My mistake. The only reason our program is hurting is because we choose this self-inflicted caner option.

i got nothing against the noise everyone is making, do what you gotta do, its just sad that we care so much for the program and we want it back to where it once was but the admin dont care or they are too stupid to see or both, the sad thing is that they will probably retain him with 8 win season then we have to go through this stuff again

Well if the swag16 wants the current coaches, then they all need extensions! Nobody knows what's best for an institution of higher learning and it's athletic department than some really fast 15 year olds!
These kids will play for the keeper of the gate and until further notice its Al Golden and if they are gonna play for him they have to be loyal...If a new coach is hired he then becomes the keeper of the gate and the player will have to be loyal to him...so if you bash the keeper of the gate you are bashing the loyalty of the players

THE PLAYERS PLAY FOR THE COACH?!?! HOLY **** MY MIND JUST EXPLODED!!

Just so were clear, by using your logic you can never say anything negative about politicians or you don't support the troops.

Your logic, not mine.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Are you really this ****ing retarded or are you just desperately looking for conversation?

You know that it is possible to CARE yet be fed up to the point where you refuse to SUPPORT right? Do those 2 concepts reconcile in your Don Bailey Jr abortion of a brain?

He is the lead Potato, he really is that retarded.

Hey, look... another guy that said he's done with the program, but yet post in Canes threads daily about the program, lol! Go away slurper, lol!

Listen you UKunt. Since you're a ***ing potato who is busy eating Al's ****, let me explain.

There is a large vocal group, that desperately wants change and is willing to do anything to get it.

Being done with the program means no more "support". It means no more going to games, no more verbal/written support (i.e. talk up the team), no more merchandise, no more donations and no more money.

It also means demonstrating your displeasure:

This includes, but is not limited to, Banners, Phone Calls, Emails, Tweeting, Posting on a Message Board and anything to spread the message that "we're not happy and we want change."

This group is fighting against anyone who is still eating Al's **** or supporting the status quo. This includes anyone who supports the following:

1. 28-22 (Overall Record)
2. 16-16 (ACC Record)
3. 0-4 against FSU
4. 0 Bowl Wins
5. 0 ACC Coastal Champs
6. 0 ACCCG
7. We lost our last 4 games
8. 6-7 Season
9. Losing 11 of the last 19 games

Anyone supporting the above is part of the problem. They're for the Self-Inflicted Cancer.

So to review, we're done giving financial support or any support AND we're going to keep fighting till we get it fixed.

Do you understand?

Best,

Tom

(Make sure you hit the infraction button)

Lol, all that! Yet, you're still posting on a CANES fan website. Do yourself a favor and don't support ANYTHING CANES related, like this FAN SITE! You must really love Golden because you always talk about him. See []_[] at the spring game!

STFU! You don't define a fan - doo doo breath.

You and your ilk are like FSU plants - you much prefer the ongoing status quo - which is a disaster!

You don't give a **** about the program, or players. Otherwise you'd be raising **** against the Administration and Football coaches like some of us who've probably been harder, longer UM fans back when you were still crapping pudding in your nappies.

You're a pretender, or some young newcomer with zero perspective of how things work.

You're hilarious though - even my kids weren't that stupid when they were in the sixth grade.

Hi
After many many years as a season ticket holder... I will not be renewing. I cannot express how disappointed I am in the management of the football program. If any other product or service I use was this consistently disappointing, I would have made a change long ago.

I know there are a lot of excuses about NCAA sanctions, cloud, not the talent level etc. I do not see the credence in any of those arguments. Ohio State had sanctions to deal with as well. That team won a national championship this year. As far as the 2014 team not having talent? How many other college teams will have as many players taken in the first few rounds of the NFL draft as Miami? Denzel P, Erik Flowers, Duke J, and Clive Walford will all be highly drafted. There are probably another 5 guys that will get drafted later.

I love the University of Miami. I have been a Canes fan from 1983 when I was 10 years old. As painful as it is, I feel the only voice I have is to not renew my tickets. I will continue to travel from NJ to South Florida to see football games. However, I will be going to local high school games. It is sad to see highly rated high school players from feeder schools go to FSU, FL, Alabama, LSU etc. However, I fully understand why these kids are going elsewhere. If I were a parent of a 4 or 5 star recruit I would steer my kid away from Miami as well. Duke Johnson's mom seems to feel the same way.

My issue really is not about 2014. It is about the consistent mismanagement of the football program. This started around 2004. It has become progressively worse each year.

When the administration starts to care, I will care again.

Thanks

long time season ticket holder
1995 UM Graduate

Shut up you sound like my mother, dramatic

Does anyone have manners on this board?? It is called making a point, not drama. The Canes are an important topic and deserve thoughtful, heartfelt responses. Remember, the athletic department contacting me first.

Advertisement
Does anyone have manners on this board?? It is called making a point, not drama. The Canes are an important topic and deserve thoughtful, heartfelt responses. Remember, the athletic department contacting me first.

This is no place for your miami hurricanes rhetoric. For chrissakes man, there are children here.

Take that **** to an internet message board.

Advertisement
Back