response to the Athletic dept. in regards to ticket renewal

Well if the swag16 wants the current coaches, then they all need extensions! Nobody knows what's best for an institution of higher learning and it's athletic department than some really fast 15 year olds!
These kids will play for the keeper of the gate and until further notice its Al Golden and if they are gonna play for him they have to be loyal...If a new coach is hired he then becomes the keeper of the gate and the player will have to be loyal to him...so if you bash the keeper of the gate you are bashing the loyalty of the players

Advertisement
Please explain that rationale, that I am hurting the players? I want the players to be supported, by competent coaches. The only way to have the players properly supported is to force change.

Don't bother...the retards that defend Golden all share one common trait....none of them are very intelligent.

Realize that most of the posts defending Golden at this point derive from 2 or 3 losers who have created several accounts each and post under different names in a pathetic effort to create some sort of artificial support for the worst coach in the country.

Anyone who actually gives a **** about this program and has any semblance of intelligence understood your original post.

You're not hurting the administration, you're hurting the players! Support the guys that's on the field, not in the suites!
View attachment 30025

View attachment 30026

He is supporting the kids letting the administration know that he's unhappy and he wants change. These kids deserve a real coach. These kids want to win. Golden is a loser. Get it? Probably not.

Good job OP.
Im sure the players would rather you show up to show support. I feel this team will turn things around this year, and you disloyal fans will be back taking selfies throwing up the []_[] at the games. Lol
What if the players like the coaches...What if the Swag16, Squad17 (recruits) wants this current staff to stay?

No... The players would rather win. They could care less about attendance. You don't think all of the players already know about the attendance issues we have?

Your delusional and I kindof feel bad for you that you actually believe that things will "turn around" (heard that last year) w/ your Golden boy.

And I'm not renewing my season tickets which shocked and saddened my family until I told them we are going to replace them for the Dolphins.

But I do plan on getting dropped off so I can throw up a fire folden sign at the hurricane walk and if I get some free tickets to a empty game at the end of the year when we are horrible I want to get some people and put bags over our heads for a couple quarters then walk out to embarrass the school.

And TRUST me there isn't going to be many kids who want to play for Goldie once he goes 6-7 in consecutive years.

Im delusional, but you're trading in Hurricane tickets for Dolphins tickets?! What exactly have they done to win []_[] over? Besides overpay players. Lol!

I went to Dolphins games anyway.. But now I can go to all the games with season tickets bc Im refusing to give my money to UM this year. So it's not what the Dolphins have done. It's about what UM has done.

Jedi- thanks a lot for that insight. Also, thanks for making me laugh very hard.

I just want the U back where it should be!!

the athletic department response to me-

Thank you for taking the time to write such a sincere email.

I certainly understand and share in your frustrations. Our recent production on the field is not what Miami football is all about and certainly does not speak to our rich history.

With all of that said, I recently accepted my position under this administration because I knew great things were coming. I believe in our current athletic director and certainly trust in his guidance of this program.

Thank you for your support over the years and I hope we can bring you back on board sooner rather than later.

If I can ever help in any way, please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Have a great Wednesday and Go Canes!

My response back to the athletic dept.-

I just want the administration to know they are losing the fan base. I can sense this all the way in NJ. It was clear at games this year. It is clear from the people I speak with. It is clear at south florida high school football games. It is clear when you read a local newspaper.

Something really needs to be done, immediately. Currently, one of the best assets in all of sports and one of the best brands in the country is being destroyed.

The University of Miami should never go 6-7, ever. There is no scenario. Especially with the talent we had on this team.

Butch Davis is begging to come back to the school. He admits his mistake in leaving. This is a person that single handled created the best college football team in the history of college football. Mr Davis even started to dominate at the University of North Carolina, which is amazing given it is a basketball school. I cannot imagine the wild success Mr Davis would have in his second stint at the U. How many Hall of Famers will be able to bring through the U? The answer is so obvious and simple. Hire Butch Davis.

Speaking of results. Look at what coach L has done with the basketball program.. Is he not subject to the same sanctions the football program is? Leadership is so important. It is lacking in the football and athletic departments.

that response from the unAthletic dept is very discouraging. sounds like a brainwashed cult

Advertisement
Jedi- thanks a lot for that insight. Also, thanks for making me laugh very hard.

I just want the U back where it should be!!

And that's the common theme that most of continue to carry on with....that's exactly why the very LAST thing any real Canes fan that actually cares should do is take the Don Bailey Jr approach and just blindly support a group of idiots who don't care about the product and are running it into the ground.

Don't give this administration one penny or one ounce of support....meanwhile make every effort to embarrass them in every public forum available. It's sad but unfortunately that's the route we gotta take until these ******** realize that Golden needs to go.

The thing I don't get is...if you guys are done with the team, the program, the university; why do []_[] come to a University of Miami football site? If you're done, []_[] should be done with anything and everything that relates to the []_[]. Why keep coming back everyday to say I'm done with this program until they make changes? Why don't you go away until they make the changes you feel fits you. Leave the site for fans who looks forward to seeing these KIDS go all out for The U!

Please explain that rationale, that I am hurting the players? I want the players to be supported, by competent coaches. The only way to have the players properly supported is to force change.

You're not, you're dealing with potatoes. Don't dumb it down.

The thing I don't get is...if you guys are done with the team, the program, the university; why do []_[] come to a University of Miami football site? If you're done, []_[] should be done with anything and everything that relates to the []_[]. Why keep coming back everyday to say I'm done with this program until they make changes? Why don't you go away until they make the changes you feel fits you. Leave the site for fans who looks forward to seeing these KIDS go all out for The U!

Are you really this ******* retarded or are you just desperately looking for conversation?

You know that it is possible to CARE yet be fed up to the point where you refuse to SUPPORT right? Do those 2 concepts reconcile in your Don Bailey Jr abortion of a brain?

Advertisement

Are you really this ****ing retarded or are you just desperately looking for conversation?

You know that it is possible to CARE yet be fed up to the point where you refuse to SUPPORT right? Do those 2 concepts reconcile in your Don Bailey Jr abortion of a brain?
Why are []_[] still here on a Canes website? Thought you were done with the program until changes were made? Nothing else interesting in your life to do! Lol

Queen of the Potatoes.

We know you don't get it, we're aware. So keep slurping Golden and the Status Quo.

Are you really this ****ing retarded or are you just desperately looking for conversation?

He is the lead Potato, he really is that retarded.

Hey, look... another guy that said he's done with the program, but yet post in Canes threads daily about the program, lol! Go away slurper, lol!

Advertisement

Hey, look... another guy that said he's done with the program, but yet post in Canes threads daily about the program, lol! Go away slurper, lol!

Listen you UKunt. Since you're a ***ing potato who is busy eating Al's ****, let me explain.

There is a large vocal group, that desperately wants change and is willing to do anything to get it.

Being done with the program means no more "support". It means no more going to games, no more verbal/written support (i.e. talk up the team), no more merchandise, no more donations and no more money.

It also means demonstrating your displeasure:

This includes, but is not limited to, Banners, Phone Calls, Emails, Tweeting, Posting on a Message Board and anything to spread the message that "we're not happy and we want change."

This group is fighting against anyone who is still eating Al's **** or supporting the status quo. This includes anyone who supports the following:

1. 28-22 (Overall Record)
2. 16-16 (ACC Record)
3. 0-4 against FSU
4. 0 Bowl Wins
5. 0 ACC Coastal Champs
6. 0 ACCCG
7. We lost our last 4 games
8. 6-7 Season
9. Losing 11 of the last 19 games

Anyone supporting the above is part of the problem. They're for the Self-Inflicted Cancer.

So to review, we're done giving financial support or any support AND we're going to keep fighting till we get it fixed.

Do you understand?

Best,

Tom

(Make sure you hit the infraction button)

Don't bother...the retards that defend Golden all share one common trait....none of them are very intelligent.

Realize that most of the posts defending Golden at this point derive from 2 or 3 losers who have created several accounts each and post under different names in a pathetic effort to create some sort of artificial support for the worst coach in the country.

Anyone who actually gives a **** about this program and has any semblance of intelligence understood your original post.

Sad that you are so insecure (and insignificant) that you have to tell yourself that those opposed to your viewpoint must be "plants" or the same person with different accounts. If anything, the rabid loons such as you and the rest of the whiners all sound so similar in their juvenile comebacks and over-emotional ranting that it's far more likely you are all one and the same person.

the athletic department response to me-

Thank you for taking the time to write such a sincere email.

I certainly understand and share in your frustrations. Our recent production on the field is not what Miami football is all about and certainly does not speak to our rich history.

With all of that said, I recently accepted my position under this administration because I knew great things were coming. I believe in our current athletic director and certainly trust in his guidance of this program.

Thank you for your support over the years and I hope we can bring you back on board sooner rather than later.

If I can ever help in any way, please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Have a great Wednesday and Go Canes!

My response back to the athletic dept.-

I just want the administration to know they are losing the fan base. I can sense this all the way in NJ. It was clear at games this year. It is clear from the people I speak with. It is clear at south florida high school football games. It is clear when you read a local newspaper.

Something really needs to be done, immediately. Currently, one of the best assets in all of sports and one of the best brands in the country is being destroyed.

The University of Miami should never go 6-7, ever. There is no scenario. Especially with the talent we had on this team.

Butch Davis is begging to come back to the school. He admits his mistake in leaving. This is a person that single handled created the best college football team in the history of college football. Mr Davis even started to dominate at the University of North Carolina, which is amazing given it is a basketball school. I cannot imagine the wild success Mr Davis would have in his second stint at the U. How many Hall of Famers will be able to bring through the U? The answer is so obvious and simple. Hire Butch Davis.

Speaking of results. Look at what coach L has done with the basketball program.. Is he not subject to the same sanctions the football program is? Leadership is so important. It is lacking in the football and athletic departments.

that response from the unAthletic dept is very discouraging. sounds like a brainwashed cult

i am not sure what world you guys live in. what would you say differently if you worked in the AD? the person that wrote that email is paid to do exactly what he/she wrote. are they suppose to say, "you are right mr. _______, we have abandoned the football program, our AD is a bona fide ticket sales manager and our head coach is more stubborn than an ox. i am glad you did not renew your tickets and hopeful the buttholes above my junior pay grade might hear you."

Advertisement
You're not hurting the administration, you're hurting the players! Support the guys that's on the field, not in the suites!
View attachment 30025

View attachment 30026

You guys are as dense as ironwood.

We DO support the players. Trying to get the Administration and BOT off their sorry a$$es to get a good, winning coach in here and an AD with some sports-related balls.

Balls. We want leaders with balls.

Something that for whatever reason, some folks don't seem to understand, or maybe they're unfamiliar with.

out of habit and boredom. i dont follow recruiting at all anymore, where i used to (only a couple years ago) know everyone we were recruiting and had checked out the tape of most of them.

now idgaf about recruiting since it really doesnt matter as long as Alfraud is here.

i come here hoping to see that Alfraud has been fired.

Listen you UKunt. Since you're a ***ing potato who is busy eating Al's ****, let me explain.

There is a large vocal group, that desperately wants change and is willing to do anything to get it.

Being done with the program means no more "support". It means no more going to games, no more verbal/written support (i.e. talk up the team), no more merchandise, no more donations and no more money.

It also means demonstrating your displeasure:

This includes, but is not limited to, Banners, Phone Calls, Emails, Tweeting, Posting on a Message Board and anything to spread the message that "we're not happy and we want change."

This group is fighting against anyone who is still eating Al's **** or supporting the status quo. This includes anyone who supports the following:

1. 28-22 (Overall Record)
2. 16-16 (ACC Record)
3. 0-4 against FSU
4. 0 Bowl Wins
5. 0 ACC Coastal Champs
6. 0 ACCCG
7. We lost our last 4 games
8. 6-7 Season
9. Losing 11 of the last 19 games

Anyone supporting the above is part of the problem. They're for the Self-Inflicted Cancer.

So to review, we're done giving financial support or any support AND we're going to keep fighting till we get it fixed.

Do you understand?

Best,

Tom

(Make sure you hit the infraction button)

Lol, all that! Yet, you're still posting on a CANES fan website. Do yourself a favor and don't support ANYTHING CANES related, like this FAN SITE! You must really love Golden because you always talk about him. See []_[] at the spring game!

Lol, all that! Yet, you're still posting on a CANES fan website. Do yourself a favor and don't support ANYTHING CANES related, like this FAN SITE! You must really love Golden because you always talk about him. See []_[] at the spring game!

Classic response. Nothing of substance, nothing of relevance and nothing of logic.

You asked a question and received an answer.

Advertisement
Back