Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not you the other *******. LMAO You know who I'm talking about. This is too easy. Whoever starts the first **** post in a thread ban them this is too easy. Again I'm not for banning but if you're going to have banning ban the person who starts it. Don't care who it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Androol? Lol

Advertisement
Always nice to see our great military. Shoutout to all my cane vets.

I don’t do politics so nothing to say there. But I’m all for my fellow veterans.

Salute.

It always makes me laugh a little when folks who never served have such strong opinions about certain things like kneeling or protesting.

I feel like my brothers in arms and I are on one accord with fighting for the rights we have now. Including peoples rights to say and voice different opinions than ours.

That’s just me. We fought for people to express themselves whether we agreed with it or not.

Dope thread on DDay. Learned some new things reading that thanks OP.
Always nice to see our great military. Shoutout to all my cane vets.

I don’t do politics so nothing to say there. But I’m all for my fellow veterans.

Salute.

It always makes me laugh a little when folks who never served have such strong opinions about certain things like kneeling or protesting.

I feel like my brothers in arms and I are on one accord with fighting for the rights we have now. Including peoples rights to say and voice different opinions than ours.

That’s just me. We fought for people to express themselves whether we agreed with it or not.
Dope thread on DDay. Learned some new things reading that thanks OP.

I want to second this. This thread has some interesting and informative posts about WWII . My grandfather was a P32 fighter pilot on the Pacific front. Amazing man, over 120 combat missions. Bless his soul, he finally passed 8 .months ago.

But, again I appreciate learning new stories and history.

And I salute all veterans, of all wars.

Ya Androol, he doesn't have a clue on how to stop the **** that goes on in here.

It’s a lot that goes on here. He’ll end up having to ban a massive amount of people.

We're waisting our time with a has been porster. Don't take the bait. He'll have nothing but his circle jerk crew to play off of...

Advertisement
It’s a lot that goes on here. He’ll end up having to ban a massive amount of people.
That is an excuse and you know it. Easy for all mods to do the same thing when the see a **** starter. Ban them for a week or two, they do it again you do it again. But you have to have the balls enough to stand up to the drool. That means the **** starter won't be starting anything for two weeks. I was gone for 42 days the **** starters were still going on without me, so I wasn't the problem because I'm not starting the ****.

It’s not being destroyed. For who is it being destroyed??? The modern day protest are doing EXACTLY what the Boston Tea Party protestors did. Lest we forget, they dressed as Native Americans and looted and rioted . Yes they broke the law to fight for justice. The British labeled them criminals. Sounds familiar???? Know your history because I do.

Am I being punk’d with this response?

That is an excuse and you know it. Easy for all mods to do the same thing when the see a **** starter. Ban them for a week or two, they do it again you do it again. But you have to have the balls enough to stand up to the drool. That means the **** starter won't be starting anything for two weeks. I was gone for 42 days the **** starters were still going on without me, so I wasn't the problem because I'm not starting the ****.
I requested that he shorten your ban. He declined. I just recall that your statement, whatever it was, was the most intolerant one in that thread. He was cracking down on politics and he banned you.

ninja-01.gif

Advertisement
I want to second this. This thread has some interesting and informative posts about WWII . My grandfather was a P32 fighter pilot on the Pacific front. Amazing man, over 120 combat missions. Bless his soul, he finally passed 8 .months ago.

P38 Lightning?

Kudos to him and your family. Regrets on his passing.

A hero no doubt....

Advertisement
I requested that he shorten your ban. He declined. I just recall that your statement, whatever it was, was the most intolerant one in that thread. He was cracking down on politics and he banned you.
I saw that thanks! He said I was an ******* or something like that the feeling is mutual. He's a dope and doesn't under stand how to keep this site on track. Just bans the ones fighting back. Ever been in a fight and let the other person beat you to a pulp and not fight back? Me neither! But he didn't ban the one who started the **** show did he? Of course not, that is my point. He's not very smart.

Advertisement
I saw that thanks! He said I was an ******* or something like that the feeling is mutual. He's a dope and doesn't under stand how to keep this site on track. Just bans the ones fighting back. Ever been in a fight and let the other person beat you to a pulp and not fight back? Me neither! But he didn't ban the one who started the **** show did he? Of course not, that is my point. He's not very smart.
I like you, man. Always have. I have friends and family on all sides of the political spectrum. People can believe what they want. I can also be friends with people who see things differently than me without getting butthurt like a wounded dog unlike some.

Hey boys I'm back once I saw a thread about respect. Please don't tell me it's a false alarm!!!
Careful buddy. They might imply how you can off yourself because of your opinions...
Receive your apology?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back