Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You would be wrong about that poster being immune from infractions on racial issues.

So should we only ban the Libtards or can we ban the Magaloids too?
Anyone who starts the crap, not the people who reply. How about francine or whatever his name is? He starts BS all the time.

Advertisement
I legit want to know if it’s a one way street. Like ban the group with the other opinion because I don’t like it.
Not a one way street at all. I'd rather nobody get banned but I don't own the site. If someone should get banned it's the person who starts the BS.

Not a one way street at all. I'd rather nobody get banned but I don't own the site. If someone should get banned it's the person who starts the BS.
I’ve seen both sides of the political spectrum here start the fireworks. It’s not just one side.

All of you guys start crap all the time. It’s not just one side.
Go back and look at every time I got banned or any of my posts, I don't start it but I certainly will fight back every single time. I've said it before if you don't like it just delete my account. I never start it.

Advertisement
Agree but it's not me who starts it, I will certainly jump in though. Find the person who starts it, maybe then they will stop wrecking threads.
Who are the posters who start the trouble and should be banned?

Advertisement
I’ve seen both sides of the political spectrum here start the fireworks. It’s not just one side.
Then for crying out loud ban them then. Don't ban someone halfway through a thread responding like the other ******* does.

UH huh, you trying to drew bree's the thing, go head, feel free!
No drew brees brother. Im probably darker than you. Stop being desperate and lets talk direct not in generalities. Even better I got some business to attend. Link up with me by the food store on nw 3rd and 54th. I'll buy you beer and we can talk...

Then for crying out loud ban them then. Don't ban someone halfway through a thread responding like the other ******* does.
Who said I was banning anyone halfway through a thread for politics.

Who are the people who should be banned for starting crap all the time?

Advertisement

@CaneOil , franchise is one you think should be banned. Who else makes the trouble?

Not you the other *******. LMAO You know who I'm talking about. This is too easy. Whoever starts the first **** post in a thread ban them this is too easy. Again I'm not for banning but if you're going to have banning ban the person who starts it. Don't care who it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back