Respect to Terminator X

The fake insider industry is booming. Shoot first, take names later. If wrong, delete the tweet. If right, beat your chest like Superman. Shout your OWN praises from the rooftop. "I was right, I was right, I was right..AND I had it FIRST.."

Problem: if you're wrong nine out of ten times, who's listening? The few who have yet to tune you out. Absolutely no sense of responsibility to those reading your CRAP. Completely ego-driven - shameful.

Advertisement
He cohosts a show with Canesville.

He is regularly wrong and has an outsized opinion of his influence. Likes to draw attention to himself.

He cares a lot about UM though. All things considered he’s basically a CIS poster with a bigger twitter account and a podcast.

Him “recruiting for UM” for two weeks will do nothing more than you or I recruiting for UM for 2 weeks.
He also has access to HS coaches, players and their parents…and wants UM to win as much as any of us. He’s one of the voices that actually does have some weight… and here we are trashing him.

Yes he plays w twitter rumors and has fun, but he isn’t Luke… we need as many people in his position on our side as possible

I draw blanks on any of these dudes that aren't primarily on here because they ultimately don't matter to me in retrospect....but fvck it, assuming dude is a local? More voices in more ears. Make The University of Miami be the convo to have and want, instead of these korny klan krooters.

So many youtubers clout chasing. I cant watch caneville vids because that one guy mumbles and giggles like a school girl. Its weird. They all say they know something but cant say until its out there. Whatever. When a kid signs or a coach is hired we will eventually know. I can wait a few days if necessary. And why pay money to these paysites to find out your inside info was wrong? idk.

50+ year olds who thinks he’s special because he gets interviews with 16-17 year olds

TrumpyCane thinks Ghisele Maxwell might have him in her black book

Hey everyone has a role. There’s nothing wrong with that. Brian Windhorst parlayed his early high school interviews with LBJ into an espn gig. I mean he was also like 20-21 but it was cool.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So many youtubers clout chasing. I cant watch caneville vids because that one guy mumbles and giggles like a school girl. Its weird. They all say they know something but cant say until its out there. Whatever. When a kid signs or a coach is hired we will eventually know. I can wait a few days if necessary. And why pay money to these paysites to find out your inside info was wrong? idk.
Yep. It's all a giant hustle at this point to gain attention and notoriety.

Advertisement
Why is he a clown? X, FLO, Canesville all have solid info.. I swear man. This day and age people ***** about the dumbest ****.. If you don't like the guy then don't watch.. I personally appreciate the info those guys give because they don't have to give anybody a **** thing.
I blocked his *** off Twitter because it's the only thing I can do.

I can give you wrong info, too, do you want it? Because I can. And I'll be correct as often as he is. Just because you thirst for information doesn't mean you take the opportunity to believe all that's given to you.

The fake insider industry is booming. Shoot first, take names later. If wrong, delete the tweet. If right, beat your chest like Superman. Shout your OWN praises from the rooftop. "I was right, I was right, I was right..AND I had it FIRST.."

Problem: if you're wrong nine out of ten times, who's listening? The few who have yet to tune you out. Absolutely no sense of responsibility to those reading your CRAP. Completely ego-driven - shameful.
Very well put. And you have plenty of people, especially on this site, that believe what that idiot says

He cohosts a show with Canesville.

He is regularly wrong and has an outsized opinion of his influence. Likes to draw attention to himself.

He cares a lot about UM though. All things considered he’s basically a CIS poster with a bigger twitter account and a podcast.

Him “recruiting for UM” for two weeks will do nothing more than you or I recruiting for UM for 2 weeks.
Luther Campbells cousin?

Advertisement
Kids love X and Streeter (Footballville).

They're Respected in the streets and they do alot for the community, that's all that matters. 100.
And they have direct connections and they hit on info way more than any other “Insiders” including CIS.

And they have direct connections and they hit on info way more than any other “Insiders” including CIS.
I agree but people have to hate on people. Because that's just what people do these days instead of appreciation. Plot twist. Cribby is really X and the same guys talking **** will be blowing him in 2 seconds

It’s safe to assume that Terminator X will be one of Mario’s 10 on field coaches. If you gluttons would stop being so impatient and just follow the bread crumbs....

I agree but people have to hate on people. Because that's just what people do these days instead of appreciation. Plot twist. Cribby is really X and the same guys talking **** will be blowing him in 2 seconds

Is there somewhere that has this data because I’d love to see the statistics

Advertisement
Back