Respect to Terminator X

Moecane

The Conquering Lion will break every chain.

I dont know about you, but I believe this could be major for us. Having someone like him , who has a strong presence and influence in the local S..Florida H.S. football community hitting the ground for us....

Advertisement
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude you posted this just so that you could get people to trash him. I don't understand some of you. No, really I do I'm just not going to say it.

He's a hurricane fan and he wants us to be great, so what's the problem?

I think OP was sincere, I just don’t know who this guy is. I don’t follow any Twitter so-called recruiting experts, so I can’t say whether TerminatorX is legit or not

I think OP was sincere, I just don’t know who this guy is. I don’t follow any Twitter so-called recruiting experts, so I can’t say whether TerminatorX is legit or not
He cohosts a show with Canesville.

He is regularly wrong and has an outsized opinion of his influence. Likes to draw attention to himself.

He cares a lot about UM though. All things considered he’s basically a CIS poster with a bigger twitter account and a podcast.

Him “recruiting for UM” for two weeks will do nothing more than you or I recruiting for UM for 2 weeks.

He cohosts a show with Canesville.

He is regularly wrong and has an outsized opinion of his influence. Likes to draw attention to himself.

He cares a lot about UM though. All things considered he’s basically a CIS poster with a bigger twitter account and a podcast.

Him “recruiting for UM” for two weeks will do nothing.
Maybe he’s walking into the next alumni player meeting to deliver great recruits to Miami like they did with Earl Little Jr….

Advertisement
Back