Respect to Terminator X

He cohosts a show with Canesville.

He is regularly wrong and has an outsized opinion of his influence. Likes to draw attention to himself.

He cares a lot about UM though. All things considered he’s basically a CIS poster with a bigger twitter account and a podcast.

Him “recruiting for UM” for two weeks will do nothing more than you or I recruiting for UM for 2 weeks.
In a world where anyone with internet access can create a Twitter account or Podcast, even if nobody else on the planet knows who they are or cares.........this is what you get.

There's nothing more enjoyable than hitting up Twitter when you're bored to see all the new "insiders" and "social media influencers" out there.

Advertisement
Actually:
* Paragraphs contain sentences, which consist of words.
* We mostly use English language words but some variety is allowed. Comprende?
* Being concise is desired but it's hard to mask one's insecurities in few words.
* Subject of OP has a cool voice box that is not related to smoking cigarettes.
* See point no. 3.

67128C52-CA39-425D-9C3C-067D9C69442B.gif

Advertisement
Not sure how he can recruit for us but he won't be directing recruits to UF or FSU so it can't hurt.
Exactly! If he can sway some of these kids that he knows to play for us it's all good.

We can't have TOO MANY people out "recruiting" for us.

Advertisement
He wants to be Ivins so bad and complains about not being verified on Twitter & people not taking him seriously. He thinks people steal his info but he is consistently wrong and puffs his chest when he "calls" something.

He's basically Miami's version of Silk but with a much smaller platform.

He cohosts a show with Canesville.

He is regularly wrong and has an outsized opinion of his influence. Likes to draw attention to himself.

He cares a lot about UM though. All things considered he’s basically a CIS poster with a bigger twitter account and a podcast.

Him “recruiting for UM” for two weeks will do nothing more than you or I recruiting for UM for 2 weeks.
I respectfully disagree. I don't know any of these kids. I'm not plugged into the community. I dont know some of their parents. I dont know any of the coaches.

But he does.

Him trying to sway elite S.Fl kids to play for us is a good thing. It won't hurt. It's not like we can have too many people out there championing our cause.

As much as we have lost out on elite S FL talent to other schools, you should be relieved that he wants to do his part to help.

🤷🏾‍♂️

cherry stout is 👌 and raspberry IPA already exists so idk what you mean

I'm just not into fruity beers. It wasn't a knock on the guy, but the beers themselves. The biggest guy (a cousin) in my family, there's a number of us, his go to beer is Blue Moon and has been since it came out. Never understood it, but whatever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do y'all care so much to trash him? He's a Canes fan who said he's going to help. Do any of you know him personally to know what ties he has? Whether he can actually help or not, I doubt any of you really knows.
Thank you. These people can be such pricks. They act like it's a bad thing that he wants to do what he can, to help us keep elite talent at home. He's probably doing more to help than most of us on this board....myself included.

It's ridiculous.

Advertisement
Back