Request for info on Julio Derosier 8-14-13

D

deleted5896

Things have been pretty quiet since Mustafaa, Kamalu, and Gilbert.

Does it look like Derosier is getting in? Peter, any word?

Advertisement
177.gif

I think rivals has him as part of the 2014 class, even though I thought he would be joining the team in the fall. I'm starting to side with Ridler that this kid isn't even a real person.

Might not help all that much, but just a week or 2 ago I saw him up in Tallahassee at a sports facility.

Advertisement
Julio Derosier is an alias Al Golden has created for an incoming sophomore transfer in the class of 2014 named Eddie Johnson

Advertisement
Lol I think he may just be a part of the incoming 2014 recruiting class..... if thats not the case then he doesnt exist, but either or.

Derosier is Brad Pitt's character in fight club. Golden made his *** up just to enable him to continue blowing **** up recruiting wise.

PS - If you ask me what fight club is you will be negged because there is no such thing.

It was made up to keep Susan Miller busy trying to find him instead of asking stupid *** questions.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Julio Derosier is an anagram for DR JOEL O. RUSE II

I don't know what that means, but it could be something...

Julio Derosier AKA Samson Doyo.

That was my guess. I believe he would be in about his twelfth year of college eligibility, after all the waivers and exemptions granted by the NCAA on grounds that he was on a religious mission and there was not concrete proof that he actually materialized as a an actual living organism. The NCAA is still waiting for scientists to prove the existence of DeRosier/Doyo. They finally did the Higgs/Boson particle, now it's on to D/D. They're probably working on it around the clock at the CERN lab in Switzerland. (Just for your information, the term "Boson" was coined by the late Nobel Laureate Paul Dirac, who ended his academic career at Florida State. Dirac was one of the great physicists of the 20 century, in the same league with Enrico Fermi, Einstein, and others. The involvement of Florida State suggests that Jumbo Fisher might be sabotaging the work of the assemblage of great physicists working on the DeRosier problem.)

I don't know if anyone has adequately theorized the existence of a Derosier, but I am sure it is attracting the attention of the greatest thinkers in theoretical physics.

Julio Derosier AKA Samson Doyo.

That was my guess. I believe he would be in about his twelfth year of college eligibility, after all the waivers and exemptions granted by the NCAA on grounds that he was on a religious mission and there was not concrete proof that he actually materialized as a an actual living organism. The NCAA is still waiting for scientists to prove the existence of DeRosier/Doyo. They finally did the Higgs/Boson particle, now it's on to D/D. They're probably working on it around the clock at the CERN lab in Switzerland. (Just for your information, the term "Boson" was coined by the late Nobel Laureate Paul Dirac, who ended his academic career at Florida State. Dirac was one of the great physicists of the 20 century, in the same league with Enrico Fermi, Einstein, and others. The involvement of Florida State suggests that Jumbo Fisher might be sabotaging the work of the assemblage of great physicists working on the DeRosier problem.)

I don't know if anyone has adequately theorized the existence of a Derosier, but I am sure it is attracting the attention of the greatest thinkers in theoretical physics.

186.gif

Advertisement
Back