Reports say Tate didn’t show for practice today

Advertisement
He transferred in, worked his **** off over the summer and lost the competition to a younger player.

He's a young man who's just had his world turned upside down (no way he transfers here if he doesn't think the job is his) - I'm going to give him a day to process all this without jumping down his throat about being unprofessional / not a good look etc.

Agreed. If he already had some flags from skipping workouts during spring or summer then cya but that’s not the case. At least I haven’t seen or heard that. I could be mistaken but I thought Jarren supposedly skipped practice last year when he considered transferring....very similar situation. What can define you more is how you react after you make a mistake or choice that is viewed in a negative light.

With how bad our QB situation was last year, you know he was probably given the biggest sales pitch on why he’s “the guy” by coaches to get him here, maybe not promised the job but sometimes taken that way. He probably could have gone to 80% of the schools out there and chose Miami. So now after all that work, changing his grip and throwing motion all summer and having the media keep saying it’s his job.....to have the rug pulled must be hard as ****.....especially if you feel your choice possibly cost you a college career.

Exactly! This dude is getting caped for soooooo hard right now to the tune of about 17 threads auditioning to be his new girlfriend or bodyguard. All these so called alpha, no nonsense posters hearts are bleeding for him and excusing the clear lack of moxie, poise, toughness, hard-work, and leadership they gifted him upon his arrival here. But they don’t understand that gifting leads to the entitlement he feels right now. They subconsciously created the issues, so it makes sense that they are also excusing them. Replace Perry’s name in any of this mess and the thread titles and reactions would be out of this world!

Dudes creating threads going ham about what’s going on, on social media, Twitter and elsewhere. Why don’t they keep those reactions where the drama actually is. They even admit that it ain’t here on CIS and that it’s “handful” and “few” fans doing this. They’ve created a whole straw man movement to protect Tate on CIS when they admit he ain’t getting attacked here.

But U know what it is. This is their way of expressing their grief and disappointment that he didn’t win the job (even though most “don’t have a horse in the race”) 😉. Lashing out is a step in the grief process. Reminds me of this:

Mannnn, look here. That was a good film.

That Cuba Gooding and Morris Chestnut sure did a job!!

"Martell made waves Monday after missing practice, but it appears the Ohio State transfer may have been given the afternoon off to shoulder the news. Miami coach Manny Diaz expressed no concerns about Martell's future with the program during an appearance Monday on The Joe Rose Show with Zach Krantz on WQAM."

Good thing everyone waited to hear what really happened before bashing the kid. So many dip****s on this site.

Advertisement
"Martell made waves Monday after missing practice, but it appears the Ohio State transfer may have been given the afternoon off to shoulder the news. Miami coach Manny Diaz expressed no concerns about Martell's future with the program during an appearance Monday on The Joe Rose Show with Zach Krantz on WQAM."

Good thing everyone waited to hear what really happened before bashing the kid. So many dip****s on this site.

Why wasn’t Perry given the day off then. If Tate was really given the day off he’s still getting treated differently than the other players. That’s why people are going at him so hard on social media. People see him act like he’s some NFL HOF qb, when the truth is he’s really not that good.

Manifesto talk
Play dumb is Rule #1

Yep.

You’re calling me a white supremacist mass killer. How can mods let this stand?

But you don’t have an agenda?

Everyone here knows I’m the opposite of that.

Oooh if you could only meet me.

I ask the mods to IP ban this piece of human excrement.

This is his deal if you haven’t already figured it out. He tries to create divisions based on his politics and create blog anarchy.

I mean the fact that he’s calling for more hate on Tate is pathetic all by itself.

Be prepared for more of this if you let this guy continue. He has a track record of this and you know it.

Advertisement
This should be a happy day and a happy time and look what this guy has turned it into. I don’t know why the mods let him post on here

Why wasn’t Perry given the day off then. If Tate was really given the day off he’s still getting treated differently than the other players. That’s why people are going at him so hard on social media. People see him act like he’s some NFL HOF qb, when the truth is he’s really not that good.
We don't know if he was offered a day off too. Maybe the coaches sat down the three QBs, said "Jarren is going to be our starter, if you other guys need to take a day, go ahead". Maybe Kosi was like "nah, I'll go to practice". Who knows? I'm not a huge Tate Martell fan but I find it hard to believe that the coaches have some kind of conspiracy to give one player a day off and not allow the other guy the same.

I don’t know what this means, but I’m going to Google it, and if it means what I think it does I’m gonna ask for you to be IP band
Nothing new. While you at it makes sure to include all your personal attacks as detailed in this very thread. And how you called me a “falafel making terrorist” and said I was in a “sleeper cell” because of my religious beliefs on this site just a few years ago on and was not reprimanded at all.

What exactly does a HOF QB act like? None of us no **** about this guy other than he post pics of his girl, himself and football related stuff. What is so offensive about that?

Advertisement
Yep.

You’re calling me a white supremacist mass killer. How can mods let this stand?

But you don’t have an agenda?

Everyone here knows I’m the opposite of that.

Oooh if you could only meet me.

I ask the mods to IP ban this piece of human excrement.

This is his deal if you haven’t already figured it out. He tries to create divisions based on his politics and create blog anarchy.

I mean the fact that he’s calling for more hate on Tate is pathetic all by itself.

Be prepared for more of this if you let this guy continue. He has a track record of this and you know it.

Now this is what u call propaganda and an agenda. The thread reads how it reads and u can’t change it. I said my opinion and U clearly attacked me with profanity, personal attacks, and derailed the thread.

It’s all right there and now you are the victim and crying 😭 for help.

Nothing new. While you at it makes sure to include all your personal attacks as detailed in this very thread. And how you called me a “falafel making terrorist” and said I was in a “sleeper cell” because of my religious beliefs on this site just a few years ago on and was not reprimanded at all.

You just called me a murdering white supremacist you POS ... and I don’t know your fūcking religious beliefs or if you have any, so don’t deflect

Advertisement
We don't know if he was offered a day off too. Maybe the coaches sat down the three QBs, said "Jarren is going to be our starter, if you other guys need to take a day, go ahead". Maybe Kosi was like "nah, I'll go to practice". Who knows? I'm not a huge Tate Martell fan but I find it hard to believe that the coaches have some kind of conspiracy to give one player a day off and not allow the other guy the same.

Have you ever seen a coach give a guy a day off because he lost a job. You’re reaching. A coach will say you lost the job now get back to work son. Because u never know what’s gonna happen.

@HarrietTubmanCane is a complete joke.

He appropriates the name of an American hero to virtue signal on a sports site so he can promote his personal agenda of racial division.

That tells you where his head is at. It’s all about the politics for this POS.

I think I’ll change my handle to @MotherTeresaCane, or @WEBDuBoisCane, or @FlorenceNightingaleCane so that I can also virtue signal like a real douche bag.

Way to appropriate, disrespect and minimize an important person by dragging her name through a sports website. Why don’t you write her name on a bathroom stall you disrespectful POS.

“OH look at me, I’m so virtuous and woke, I’m the racial messiah of toilet stalls and sports sites”

The next week of practice is all about Jarren. Kosi and Tate could take a day and be just fine. It’s probably a good thing Tate wasn’t there if he was feeling some type of way.

Advertisement
Back