Reports say Tate didn’t show for practice today

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel really bad for the kid abut I really hope he doesn’t quit and keeps fighting.. He can still get some packages to get in and may even end up being a great slot receiver if he gives it a shot
Don’t worry, he’s fine buddy.
1565669204888.gif

Advertisement
@IndayArtHauz time for a CIS Purge or something

Moderator Statement:
The facts at hand are that Tate Martell missed practice today and that later in the day it was reported that he is still on the team and will be reporting for a team meeting. That's all we know at the moment.

We already deleted a couple lengthy threads on the subject to keep the board from being overloaded with one topic. Being the West coast night shift mod I'm going to keep this thread open. Im sure things will shake out in the AM on the east coast.

Thanks for keeping it in perspective.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Perhaps he was given a day off. Spring has been grueling.

Yeah, it's just strange to me how they go out of their way to say "he's still on the team"...who said he wasn't?, just wondering why he missed practice is all.

I guess sadly the feeling is that he is going to tuck tail and run to the next available situation...I just find that hard to believe...or just moronic anyway b4 the end of the season.

Give it a break kids like anyone else needed some time to get his emotions right.any poster here has done the same thing when you've gotten had news you weren't expecting.Tate is a competitor I hope Perry is too nothing against them .but you never know the backup is one play away from playing.hopefully Tate and Perry keep grinding it out.

A little premature I'd say, but kind of interesting I guess. https://thebiglead.com/2019/08/12/tate-martell-miami-transfer/

Tate if transfering should look at UCF long and hard as a 1st transfer option. He can sit this year then, walk into the starting role in 2020.

I think UCLA would be his best 2nd transfer choice and play for chip Kelly. It fits his style. He can sit this year and play 2 years.

He would have to beat out his former HS teammate and also a UW transfer.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back