Report: ACC to only play Conference games (Not confirmed by conference)

Advertisement
I’ll take any games we can get during a regular season time frame at this point. Only conference and add Notre Lame isn’t too bad.

Might the ACC add more inter division games to bump up the schedule?

Only if there is no action coupled with this. A conference only schedule allows for uniform testing and sharing of information. Also allows you to push the start of the season into October. Maybe the shock of no college football in September will wake some people the **** up. Honestly schools going to online instruction only would help a whole lot too. Only athletes on campus creates a pseudo bubble and decreases interactions with untested and unmonitored students

I’ll take any games we can get during a regular season time frame at this point. Only conference and add Notre Lame isn’t too bad.

Might the ACC add more inter division games to bump up the schedule?

theyre going to need the time in sept with the likely pauses in their workouts and practices. may as well start later and get through the conf games

Advertisement
theyre going to play 8 conf games thats it.
Swofford said Notre Dame would be considered. Of course those pretentious ******** would have to agree but I could see them keeping their current ACC schedule and adding two more games against ACC opponents.

theyre going to need the time in sept with the likely pauses in their workouts and practices. may as well start later and get through the conf games
I’m good with that. It’ll be interesting to see how it all shakes out.

Advertisement
I disagree. It’s an actual plan trying to salvage the season. It’s about the only option for a plan that they have. Now whether or not they have the actual logistics down, I think they’re working on that. Whether it works or not, only time will tell.
Well I disagree with your disagreement. On principle.

Swofford already said Notre Dame would be considered. Of course those pretentious ******** would have to agree but I could see them keeping their current ACC schedule and adding two more games ACC opponents.

ND has 6 games. they need 2 more ACC Games to fill their schedule since they lost their b10 games too

In addition, I'm expecting a delay to the start of the season or a complete pushback until spring.

If they do that they might as well kill it , there’s talk of the draft eligible guys saying f it if that’s the case.

Advertisement
Only if there is no action coupled with this. A conference only schedule allows for uniformed testing and sharing of information. Also allows you to push the season into October. Maybe the shock of no college football in September will wake some people the **** up. Honestly schools going to online instruction only would help a whole lot too. Only athletes on campus creates a pseudo bubble and decreases interactions with untested and unmonitored students
I would like to believe this, but what meaningful action taken thus far has had meaningful effect?

One, that I’m aware of: keeping everyone home and everything closed.

Advertisement
Only if there is no action coupled with this. A conference only schedule allows for uniformed testing and sharing of information. Also allows you to push the season into October. Maybe the shock of no college football in September will wake some people the **** up. Honestly schools going to online instruction only would help a whole lot too. Only athletes on campus creates a pseudo bubble and decreases interactions with untested and unmonitored students

Pretty much most P5 schools are going to be basically online, with very limited classroom instruction as it stands right now. Most that I know of have communicated this already.

A properly functioning university, sans the Ivy League, you almost need at least some “classroom“ instruction. You have several graduate, postgraduate, and undergraduate students helping in things like research and so forth, and getting classroom credit for it. That’s just common at every P5 institution. And you have to show at that lab.

Nesta off the top rope......
200.gif

They arent going to let you put the tip in. Just go home handle business and put on the billy corbin series.

bc they dont care about the draft but jut about the money. if they get football whether or not GR15 is there, people will still watch.
Not talking about 1 player or just miami some teams could lose 10 to 15 players that may go to draft with seniors and juniors wanting to leave early.if your a senior and have any nfl potential why play a spring season and have to wait another year to be drafted.

Advertisement
Back