Report: ACC to only play Conference games (Not confirmed by conference)

Advertisement
So what is the difference of traveling to Virginia to play a conference game and having some in state non conference schools come to Miami? Why not let schools fill their non conference slots with in state schools?

UAB and Wagner (as it relates to miami) wont share their testing details with miami. when you go conf only, you at least have some control there in that each time must make all their testing data available to all other member schools. nothing forces non conf teams to do so. also, member schools can set a testing standard in order to participate.

That would be a mess imo.How do you push a season back to spring when you will lose players to nfl draft?

bc they dont care about the draft but jut about the money. if they get football whether or not GR15 is there, people will still watch.

Advertisement
I’ve never seen anyone bring this up yet but can we assume bowl games won’t be happening this season?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This **** is depressing man. I wasn’t planning on drinking today but here we are..

Be well, Canes fans.
Yeah it sucks... At best we only have a 8 Game season with no Fans and zero bowl games that's doesn't start until October.

Advertisement
I would assume that the following ACC schools would play their rivalry opponent as their plus 1.
FSU can UF
Clemson vs S Car
GT vs UGA
Lou vs Ken

I am thinking Clemson vs ND won’t happen

Advertisement
Back