Remember When People Were Called Mopes

chicanego

Junior
Premium
For Suggesting this team would go 6-6 or 7-5 because this coaching staff is dogshlt?

I do. All offseason.

You should all be forced to follow Golden to whatever **** job he ends up at next, you c0cksuckers.

Advertisement
There are no slurpers anymore. No undecideds. No mopes

cane nation now United, needs to be United,one mission. Al must go.

all the old mopes must understand that the admin will truly react to the slurpers at high levels now being mopes, We need everyone on the bandwagon. It's our only hope.

Advertisement
That core group of FAQQOTS: DK, LrG, 4skinCanes, Almighty, Niner etc - took refuge under Golden's ****. Theyre held up there hiding.

******* *** *** girl fans "blindly support the team or you aren't a real fan rah rah everything is awesome cuz we are trying hard and my bf just got me this Canes shirt at WalMart today for the game."

**** all you.

Last edited:
It was painfully obvious for a long time. No amount of bickering or *****ing was going to change the truth

Advertisement
Wait, wait, he needs another 5 year extension to legitimize his recruiting efforts. Jimbo is willing to front the $.

Advertisement
I thought we were going to win 9 games if everything fell our way. In my wildest dreams I didn't expect our staff to be worth 3 games in the loss column. All by double digits (besides FSU, which makes you say wtf on its own). If anything, I apologize for not being MORE tuned in to just how bad this staff is.

Lol it's all finally coming out. People who are in the know how bout players and recruits not liking Fat Al.

Advertisement
tumblr_n0uvuvJRme1qhf9j2o2_500.gif

I remember when I allowed myself to actually think beating Cinci, VT, and UNC was signs of real progress and tried to argue that blowing those teams out meant Golden might be growing on the job. I wanted Miami to be good again so badly I allowed myself to actually believe that crap. I should have just listened to you all from the get go and gone with my gut. If you have to do some research to find we are doing some hidden statistic better than we have in a long time, you're probably not actually trending up. If you were, it'd be clear.

I am an idiot. Neg me for being an idiot right through FSU week.

Advertisement
Back