Remember When People Were Called Mopes

I notice CaneAlmighty tends to hide after every loss. So many clowns that rooted for Golden over the program. They should be permabanned when Golden gets fired.

Advertisement
I'll eat crow. I was as wrong as I could have possibly been. I just wanted Miami to be good again and told myself they were getting better even though I knew how bad these teams were. I knew playing FSU close was nothing special, but wanted to believe it was. I still allowed myself to think we'd roll UVA and Pitt in the days after the FSU game. I had some fears I was wrong because I had watched the last 3 years and after that bowl game I hated Golden, but I allowed him an undeserving 2nd chance.

There's no going back now. I cannot stand Al Golden anymore and if he is the coach going into next year, I will not be able to handle it. I won't know what to do. I will not buy anymore gear or attend anymore games until change occurs. Unfortunately I won't make an impact alone.

I notice CaneAlmighty tends to hide after every loss. So many clowns that rooted for Golden over the program. They should be permabanned when Golden gets fired.

+1.

Don't think we'll see Canealmighty or niner or txcane until the next Miami win under Golden. Thank god. At a bare minimum, it means we won't see them until next season. Maybe Golden gets fired and we never see them again. Maybe DaU82 too?

+1.

Don't think we'll see Canealmighty or niner or txcane until the next Miami win under Golden. Thank god. At a bare minimum, it means we won't see them until next season. Maybe Golden gets fired and we never see them again. Maybe DaU82 too?
niner is using a new name, same with some of the others...rudebuddha...etc

Advertisement
Back