Remember when Manny was too stubborn?

Advertisement
This is insane. This is what happens when there is non stop slurping of failures. When they build up this false narrative of how he’s such a smart guy. Mandy is the last hope in saving this program, lmfao ok.
Well, you have to empathize with their desperation, we all have it.

Many of us have seen this movie too many times since 2002 to start equating Manny Diaz to some next coming of Jimmy Johnson. Others choose to jump HARD on the wagon choosing to call out anyone who dares to question moves, hires or coaching. It happened under Coker, Shannon, Golden, Richt and here it is again.

I’m all about supporting my squad since the late 70s, but I will always be more about show me versus tell me.

UM

Advertisement
Now it’s this? All of you said he wouldn’t move on from his boys , he did. Just eat crow and find something else to bash him on.
It’s great to be a Miami Hurricane 🙌 Brother We Want Bama 🥳 I’ll be there to watch the rebirth. Depth, a quarterback, roster with 50% plus blue chippers, 19 of 22 returning and elite coaching. I did tell everyone “Jacksonville” mattered 🔥

Last edited:
Lmao. You’re desperate for failure.

Pathetic.
These are the unsalvageable Mopes. There’s nothing Manny can do to make them happy short of leaving. They only seek out failure in success. But for the other Mopes there’s this...

1F14BB20-84FA-41A6-AC12-820EA26D1F42.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now this is brilliant!!

Only buy stocks that are 100% sure to go straight up... never buy any stock that might go down.

Never go out with a girl unless you know for sure she's the best.

Life is SOOOOO easy!!!

{Sarcasm}

Maybe you don't understand the difference between hiring a bunch of HS caliber coaches to learn on job at a major program versus experienced assistants who have a track record of success

...... look at his cast from the last 2 years.... you hire and retain unproven BFF green horns, you get the results we got.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The problem with mopes is that they act like they want something reasonable.
Bama fans were losing their **** minds when ole **** gained over 700 on them.
so even Bama fans have their mopes and they’ve one a few chips.
Mopes act like all they want is to win the coastal consistently but in reality they will complain about how we got there.
if we go undefeated and lose to Clemson they will complain that the signs were there the whole season that we barely won the coastal.
The loss to Clemson would be seen as a coaching failure and how obvious the coaching level and preparation was.
If we beat Clemson and get blasted in the playoffs they will complain about the same thing and how Mario or butch would’ve definitely put us in the final game.
Mopes have permanent wheels on the goal posts And nothing short of a coach winning a title will ease some of their misery.
and even then they will see the deficiencies on the team and say how we have no shot at coming back to the playoffs cause x y z.

Trust me I’ve been there.
But as this team gets closer we’ve actually seen how far away we’ve been.
Think about the arguments we’ve had just on the changing of the offense that was hampering us for years.
The facilities that we’ve been behind on and only got 2 years ago.
The dorms, the staff size, local recruiting, depth at key positions, retention of draft eligible juniors,
Something as valuable as red zone offense, and 3rd down conversions.
A freaking competent QB. Look at what that sht did for Tampa.
Saban doesn’t recruit Tua and UGa has a title.
We were so **** behind but our orange and green glasses weren’t able to see it.
We’ve been 3 consecutive top 5 classes behind Bama and Ohio state and Clemson.
And even then we would be behind them if we didn’t get a quality qb. But that alone did will continue to do an incredible job.
We still have some catching up to do but manny in 2 years has recruited better locally since Shannon despite his poor initial choices for coordinators and on field record.

And if manny fails the non stop circle jerk of negativity and high fiving and “I told you so sluprers” threads will be pathetic. Almost like they love the failure more than the success of the program.

I didn’t think he’d do it, and glad to be wrong here. I’m looking forward to see who he brings on board🙌🙌🙌

Advertisement
Back