Remember when Brad Kaaya said this?

Advertisement
Maybe the players thought he said, "eat a McDonald's cheeseburger consistently", and that's how they all got so fat?

Last edited:
Miami's Rashawn Scott 'as consistent as a cheeseburger'

"Coach says in meetings, be a McDonald’s cheeseburger. Everyone buys it because it’s consistent," Kaaya said in a post-game interview. "It’s the same thing every time. It’s always good, it tastes the same way, so be a cheeseburger each week.”

Quote of the year

I heard Kehoe went berserk and had to be restrained after this speech. Tried to eat a couple of our players.

Advertisement
how does Al come up with this stuff. Wefense, me guys and now cheeseburgers

Advertisement
I Don't Kno bout the other stuff, but I'm thinking Wefense came from the Cowboys or Seattle.

Its like this man ran out of book quotes and just seen a McDonalds on the way too work and said to himself. you know what. a burger is consistent. like wtf man lol

I hate it when I order a cheeseburger and I get a hamburger with a cheesewrapper. Fools can't even put a slice of cheese in the right place. Kinda like our offensive alignments.

Advertisement
Advertisement
thankfully mcdonalds has a return policy, because as we learned with Al you can get bad cheeseburgers crawling with salmonella maggots

Advertisement
Back