Remember when Brad Kaaya said this?

a cheeseburger from mcdonalds is a good analogy of the quality and prestige of al's program

miami is one of few places that would pay millions of dollars to get the football equivalent of a fast food restaurant

Last edited:
Advertisement
One of my employees just brought me a paper towel because I'm over here crying at the post in this thread...

Holy **** I need to take a break to wipe the tears away

No wonder Ali G porked up. 1/4 pounders by the 2 pound bagful. Worse as a gourmet than coaching. McDonald's? Come on.

****s not consistent mess up my **** order everytime

I hate it when I order a cheeseburger and I get a hamburger with a cheesewrapper. Fools can't even put a slice of cheese in the right place. Kinda like our offensive alignments.

I once ordered a plain cheeseburger with extra cheese and they gave me a bun with a piece of cheese - minus the burger. I take it back and tell them again, "plain cheeseburger, extra cheese." Those dumbfvcks gave me a bun with TWO pieces of cheese - and still no burger patty.

******* ridiculous haha

Advertisement
I wonder if Sandusky used to treat Goldilocks and NoD to some secret sauce with a sour pickle.
Is it true they wanted to replace the Ibis with Ronald McDonald.
They removed play areas from McDonalds, with the hope of setting them up outside the Hecht Center. (Swasey's idea?)

Advertisement
Back