Remember when Al Golden lost to Maryland in an opener and people refused to admit he was a bum?

Advertisement
Im not that down on the O as a whole. If we can shore up the O line we'll be fine in the Coastal.

That was by far the most talented defense we'll face this year... until Clemson in the ACC CG.
Ok, Jarren could execute a forward pass, thats a problem. I don't care about anything else. Yeah the oline had break downs but he just stood there with the ball plenty. Kayaa was hammered on these boards for getting sacked. leaving this game doesn't make me feel like we have a QB, he never let it rip.

I think we have Cuban Al Golden but with a better twitter game. He even came from Temple. Too many coincidences
Your opinion after just one game must matter to all of us... I'm sure Maryland get's their talent from Florida and the talent level is on the same level as the gators. Also, I'm sure Manny Diaz won't fire a single assistant if they perform poorly.

/s GTFO!

Advertisement
Because they handed us the game with all those turnovers. The guy can't recruit. The guy hired a bunch of scrubs for his staff, that can't recruit. Now we find out he can't prepare his team for games. His defense gives up chunk plays to any decent offense. His defense feasts on teams like UNC.
alot of truth in this post that will be dug up in 3 years, sucks that your possibly right

Advertisement
Im not that down on the O as a whole. If we can shore up the O line we'll be fine in the Coastal.

That was by far the most talented defense we'll face this year... until Clemson in the ACC CG.

Sure, if the OL gets good we will out talent other teams. Great. So what are we paying Enos 1.5 million for?

People are deluding themselves if the system you saw last night is what Miami should be running.

Sure, if the OL gets good we will out talent other teams. Great. So what are we paying Enos 1.5 million for?

People are deluding themselves if the system you saw last night is what Miami should be running.

It was a pre week one game. Let it evolve. Lets talk after week 4 or 5.

Advertisement
Manny was given a ****** offense and ****** special teams that he needs to fix. Obviously the fix won't happen overnight. With that being said, we still were in good position to pull out the win.

Advertisement
Completely different circumstances. Golden was playing a bad Maryland team, with something like 11 players suspended. Diaz was playing a quality UF team with nearly a full roster. I just can't see any similarities, outside of it being their first games as the UM head coach.

Completely different circumstances. Golden was playing a bad Maryland team, with something like 11 players suspended. Diaz was playing a quality UF team with nearly a full roster. I just can't see any similarities, outside of it being their first games as the UM head coach.
Commentators not impressed with UF. Game was so sloppy it "set CFB back 50 years." Actually, think Finebum said 150 years!

Advertisement
Back