Remember when Al Golden lost to Maryland in an opener and people refused to admit he was a bum?

uf wins 9 or more games this year. They have a lot of talent. We're a better team than folks realize tonight. And we have a WAY BETTER coaching staff than many folks are thinking tonight.

Lol what is so great about this coaching staff. Most of these dudes have zero business at UM.

Advertisement
uf wins 9 or more games this year. They have a lot of talent. We're a better team than folks realize tonight. And we have a WAY BETTER coaching staff than many folks are thinking tonight.

Disagree.

Until proven otherwise, their O is gonna be hard pressed against top flight opponents.

If Miami had an OL tonight, Gators probably lose by 14.

How could that big of a corch win 9 games this season? I think they are eerily similar to last years Miami riding high off a fake ranking. They will go 7-6.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Disagree.

Until proven otherwise, their O is gonna be hard pressed against top flight opponents.

If Miami had an OL tonight, Gators probably lose by 14.
It can go either way. If they had a better QB, we lose by 14.

Rivalry games always look bad. We won't look this bad at the end of the year and neither will UF.

I think we have Cuban Al Golden but with a better twitter game. He even came from Temple. Too many coincidences
I felt like this thats why i gave @Miami Nights a shout out he was right then and I feel like hi mthen, i was a pom pom pusher back then not anymore im done with being tricked. (not tricked out lol) But this was last chance U type coaching

Advertisement
Back