Remember when Al Golden lost to Maryland in an opener and people refused to admit he was a bum?

Advertisement
Lol at comparing a bad maryland to a top 10 ranked RIVAL in florida

This game was terrible to watch and im glad i was able to drink to make it smoother but man how I think things would be different if we played later on in the season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
uf wins 9 or more games this year. They have a lot of talent. We're a better team than folks realize tonight. And we have a WAY BETTER coaching staff than many folks are thinking tonight.
UF will win 9 game most likely. How good our team is still is an unknown. The offense played like **** with many opportunities to score and they couldn't. same story different day. the offense wasn't ready and thats disappointing. We couldn't execute a forward pass. Thats not good

Nothing. He can take that L with his head up high. He was in it until his last play. On his first ever HC game...

Because they handed us the game with all those turnovers. The guy can't recruit. The guy hired a bunch of scrubs for his staff, that can't recruit. Now we find out he can't prepare his team for games. His defense gives up chunk plays to any decent offense. His defense feasts on teams like UNC.

UF will win 9 game most likely. How good our team is still is an unknown. The offense played like **** with many opportunities to score and they couldn't. same story different day. the offense wasn't ready and thats disappointing. We couldn't execute a forward pass. Thats not good

Im not that down on the O as a whole. If we can shore up the O line we'll be fine in the Coastal.

That was by far the most talented defense we'll face this year... until Clemson in the ACC CG.

Because they handed us the game with all those turnovers. The guy can't recruit. The guy hired a bunch of scrubs for his staff, that can't recruit. Now we find out he can't prepare his team for games. His defense gives up chunk plays to any decent offense. His defense feasts on teams like UNC.
Bro, I'm not even getting into it....
We live in separate universes.

Advertisement
Back