Remember Maryland RB Wes Brown?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm very suspicious of that last charge, "wiretapping." I believe there was another case like that here in Maryland where a local prosecutor tried to go after a person who used a video camera to record police activities out in the open. It was, properly, thrown out. He probably used a cell phone camera to record the officers. Believe it or not, police aren't always right. Let's see how this unfolds.

Advertisement
Yep...I've seen the same thing in DC.

I'm very suspicious of that last charge, "wiretapping." I believe there was another case like that here in Maryland where a local prosecutor tried to go after a person who used a video camera to record police activities out in the open. It was, properly, thrown out. He probably used a cell phone camera to record the officers. Believe it or not, police aren't always right. Let's see how this unfolds.

He sounds like a political prisoner to me. Charging someone for taping the police? Any State that tries that isht is over the line and off the reservation. The DA should be drawn and quartered.

Advertisement
I'm glad you guys mentioned this nonsense. I mean really? You've got to have the consent of the police to tape them? What type of bull**** is that?

It was reported locally that he also assaulted the officer so we'll see what happens. I wanted him at UM bad. He and Diggs are both good players

Advertisement
Every arrest or interaction with cops should be taped with their motherfvcking consent or not. What are they trying to hide? Are they sour that they didn't get to beat him because the video was rolling? If they hung that bullshyt charge on him, then I bet the other charges are trash too. They probably got rustled because he insisted on taping the interaction, so they gave him a couple bogus cases.

I don't know if it's different for every state, but supposedly it's legal to record video of the police, but not audio.

Advertisement
Back