Rematch with Florida in the Orange Bowl?

I was at that game, and I was spitting nails buddy.................... the N. Carolina fans nearby said "don't do that it may come back to bite us".
They need to be bit.........revenge on those Tarholes....we have some unfinished business.......
It did...the very next yr...

Advertisement
With a walk on QB? F's defense didn't have much issue slowing UGA's offense. You really think UF has a better D than Miami?
JT Daniels has taken over the QB spot at UGA. He didn’t play against the Crocs...and he’s definitely not a walk-on.

This Carolina game, just may be the MOST significant game of our adjusted Covid season.
No doubt, Mack will have them jacked, but our prep, talent, and conditioning should pay off in OUR house.
Canes win.

Why doesn't anyone think the loser of the ACCCG will be pushed to #5 and become the highest ranked ACC team not in the playoff to take our spot?
Clemson is going to the playoffs no matter what (unless Clemson loses again and does us a solid) . As long as notre dame keeps the rematch close they’ll be two acc teams this year, imo

Advertisement
UNC is kind of a poor man's UF. High scoring offense with a crappy defense.
I actually like this comparison.

We need to score bigly. If the offense is in high gear, and the D can pull a couple of turnovers, I like our chances.

This Carolina game, just may be the MOST significant game of our adjusted Covid season.
No doubt, Mack will have them jacked, but our prep, talent, and conditioning should pay off in OUR house.
Canes win.
There's no "might" about it. It's yuge.

I think you wrong on this. The highest ranked sec team that doesn’t make the playoff goes to the sugar bowl. Texas A&M will play in New Orleans. That leaves the gate for us.
Rose and Sugar are playoffs this season

“The Capital One Orange Bowl will be the ACC (the champion, if not in the CFP, otherwise, the next-highest ranked team) vs. the highest-ranked non-champion among the Big Ten, SEC, or Notre Dame that’s not in the playoff.”

Advertisement
Back