remaining targets

Advertisement
Raymon Minor, gavin bryant, prince, grant harris, godchaux, kinard, keep an eye out for Isaiah Ford

**** watch out for Prince man im telling you and Gavin Bryant may see a starting job here with his visit

Wasn't Bryant solid to Tenn? Same with Godchaux to LSU? Have we offered Ford?

Bryant did an interview showing that he had an interest in only UM as the other school so to me when its 1 school a kid looks at while committed to another it says that school has a great chance to flip him during a ov so watch out. Godchaux I just can't see it when LSU is right there for him unless he wants to play early that badly. Ford? Im not sure with him but ill look him up

Advertisement
No visit set up for Bryant, unlike Minor and Young who have their dates set. Hopefully we can get him on campus.

Raymon Minor, gavin bryant, prince, grant harris, godchaux, kinard, keep an eye out for Isaiah Ford

**** watch out for Prince man im telling you and Gavin Bryant may see a starting job here with his visit

Wasn't Bryant solid to Tenn? Same with Godchaux to LSU? Have we offered Ford?

Bryant did an interview showing that he had an interest in only UM as the other school so to me when its 1 school a kid looks at while committed to another it says that school has a great chance to flip him during a ov so watch out. Godchaux I just can't see it when LSU is right there for him unless he wants to play early that badly. Ford? Im not sure with him but ill look him up

Cool. Hadn't seen that on Bryant.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back