remaining targets

ball915

All-American
Who do we still have a shot with at committing by NSD? Seems like we have all of our commitments and the ones we were chasing went elsewhere. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
How do we have so few targets left with a month to go? Yes I know we have 28 commits but should still have a lot more irons in the fire this late in the game.

Lenius, Kaaya's teammate. Add in Malachi Dupré and Kenny Young from John Curtis LA. Unlikely they sign here but they are coming to official together in the coming weeks. Lastly, Edgar Cerenord American Heritage DT, he landed an offer a few weeks ago we are considered the favorite.

think the Cerenord offer probably had something to do with Valentine as the staff probably knew he was slipping away at that point

Advertisement
it could be they just want as many dl as possible. cerenord would get redshirted.

How do we have so few targets left with a month to go? Yes I know we have 28 commits but should still have a lot more irons in the fire this late in the game.

You don't want a ton of action late. Did you learn nothing last year?

Kid are committing earlier and earlier every year FWIW.

Not many big prospects uncommitted at this point.

Advertisement
Raymon Minor, gavin bryant, prince, grant harris, godchaux, kinard, keep an eye out for Isaiah Ford

JC Jackson just made a twitter with the name FloridaBound. Sounds like he has reaffirmed there. Anyone know if he's playing on announcing on signing day?

Advertisement
Pretty full class no. Save for the few handful listed above we shouldn't have many other targets unless we get more de-commits?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back