Reilly Gibbons transferring

Kiy Hester's mother is ill - not a good comparison.

I heard she had hip surgery. That doesn't exactly qualify as being "ill" in my book. I think his transfer had more to do with Gayot snatching his spotlight than mom being "sick."

That said, **** Gibbons and Kiy Hester. Don't care bout nobody but this U.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, some of you are tough. He's the first 18 year old kid to make a mistake? It's called growing up. He wasn't a thug, didn't commit a crime, didn't get kicked out of school for being a douche, breaking rules or doing drugs....he just chose the wrong school/situation. It's not the first and won't be the last. He was offered by Stanford, the top academic school out there that plays big time football. He was sold a dream by their coaches and got caught up in it. Months later, he realized he made a mistake and is looking to correct it.

I don't know the kid personally so i think it's ridiculous to comment on a kid being weak minded or a weak punk as someone stated. Really? Get a grip, especially if you're an adult. Do you even know the kid? Maybe you are a hardheaded @ss monkey with no respect for others. Do i have the slightest clue or the right to say that? No.....but if you can make assumption, why can't i? The only people who know that are those close to him. Then again, if he's as smart as it seems, he'll probably end up having a better job and better life than many of us on here, so no reason to feel bad for the kid.

He'll almost assuredly have a better job and better life than anyone who attended PSU.

That's funny considering you have no idea what level job i have. You might be surprised. Based on that comment, i won't even ask your educational background.....it's not like i care regardless.

Advertisement
Don't want. Keep reduction # at 7 and take 1 hit next year and the following. To manta studs out there for the next couple of years that we need to reel in

Kids a weak punk and i wouldnt want him anywhere near our U. Had a chance and thats over.

He is a kid who made who made a bad choice, so now you wouldnt take him? That is ignorant, didnt know if you noticed we need better depth at the OL.

I would say **** yeah. But I wouldn't make it easy for him. Kid would have to earn it. The second chance shouldn't be as easy as the first.

Advertisement
Kids a weak punk and i wouldnt want him anywhere near our U. Had a chance and thats over.

He is a kid who made who made a bad choice, so now you wouldnt take him? That is ignorant, didnt know if you noticed we need better depth at the OL.

I do completely understand we need depth but what we dont need is a kid who has already flaked out of two commitments only to end up at usf great for him and hopefully he overcomes his mentle handicaps but i do not want, to say hes unsure of any decision he makes and needs his mother after being able to attend his dream school standford is downplaying the fact he make not even pan out at usf. What we need is bar milo and st louis and leeward brown, because im pretty sure gibbons wouldnt be contributing on our squad this year. Im good with 77. But also respect your OPINION.

Advertisement
If he wanted to come back and help us win games, yall would still say no?

My guess is his mother pushed him to Stanford. She's probably enamored of their law school.

University of California, Berkeley
University of Chicago
Columbia University
Cornell University
Duke University
Georgetown University
Harvard University
University of Michigan
New York University
Northwestern University
University of Pennsylvania
Stanford University
University of Virginia
Yale University

You might recognize this list. If you aspire to be a lawyer, and are talented enough to get a football scholarship, the decision is easy.

Advertisement
Back