Reilly Gibbons transferring

Problem2

All-American
Premium
To USF

"Reilly just missed being home,'' Shannon Gibbons, Reilly's father.
12:25pm - 3 Oct 14

Dat education son

Advertisement
Any one who can't fight home sickness is a weak minded individual. I would never allow my child to transfer for such a soft shouldered reason. My dad always said if you are man enough to start something you better be man enough to finish it.

Advertisement
Wow smh ki had a great chance here and maybe would start tomorrow night and he knows he ****ed up on this one. Surprised he didnt choose to come bacjk here tho

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great job dumbass. Screwed over UM, a top 50 school close to home, could have been competing for starting time right NOW with our injuries, decide to go to top academic school cross country, wuss out after ONE semester, and now going to end up sitting on the bench at local state commuter diploma mill.

Advertisement
Any one who can't fight home sickness is a weak minded individual. I would never allow my child to transfer for such a soft shouldered reason. My dad always said if you are man enough to start something you better be man enough to finish it.

so many of us that went away from home for college started out homesick, stuck with it and had the best times of our lives. turning down a Stanford education for homesickness truly as soft as you can be.

Would still take him here. If watching a starter and our 5 star freshmens go down with acl tears within minutes of each other isn't enough to get you to put aside getting spurned for a true academically and athletically superior option, I am not sure what will.

I hope the staff has reached out, this kid is definitely a better looking prospect than at least a couple of the kids committed in this class.

Advertisement
Back