Reilly Gibbons Game Highlights

Advertisement
e7ddbdaad874b760591f7bd4687a8052.jpeg

I've said it before but it would not shock me in the least if ends up the best of the bunch. He's a stud.

Advertisement
How has he been in camps against talented competition? That video is almost unfair to use as any kind of barometer. Curious to see him kick out and block an edge guy because he's another guy who could eventually slide inside.

How has he been in camps against talented competition? That video is almost unfair to use as any kind of barometer. Curious to see him kick out and block an edge guy because he's another guy who could eventually slide inside.

He was impressive at the UA combine IMO, but that was way back in the winter (I think time flies). He is so much bigger than he was then already. The OL usually get beat up in those events and I remember him looking pretty good.

Advertisement
Dat block at 1:22
Pretty funny. My favorite part of the video is towards the end when that poor undersized schlub decides that he's had enough and takes a cheap shot behind the play. Reilly Gibbons doesn't retaliate, he just puts his arms up and starts looking for the flag.

Advertisement
Kick a player's ***. Help him up.

He is straight abusing those lil guys out there... love it... that #40 around the 1:34 mark was funny... hitting gibbons in the back and running by real quick.... punk... hahaha

Pancakes one guy, gets up and decks another. Fantastic.

From what I remember he looked great in the UA combine clips, just shut guys down. 6-6 295 and a ridiculous athlete. It's insane that he's the 2nd best OT in this class.

Advertisement

Only two clips, but the only thing I remember seeing on him in a camp environment:

[video=youtube;QpX3XdhoNCA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpX3XdhoNCA[/video]

I remember catching some of the UA Combine and thinking "who is that kid?" a couple of times and turns out it was Gibbons. He had a long way to go physically but following his recruitment, it was clear that he was on top of it. He has a great family and support system it seems, and he is a heck of a young man.

He definitely has a mean streak. Gain a little weight and a lot of strength/conditioning...dude is going to kill it for the U.

This online class.... Trench warfare...

All these guys, in addition to having great tools to work with physically, just seem to have that nasty disposition that you like to see in the trenches....

Advertisement
Back