Regret setting in for Francois?

Advertisement
Yall still on this? Lol

I stopped replying because I'm a Miami fan, this is a Miami message board & recruits read this site and will see me speaking positively on a school other than the U. Let the thread die please

I agree. Jaiden Francois everytime he posts something on social media gets **** near 15 pages of hate from us. Is he on the "Tyler Byrd" level of hate this site has for a recruit? Sheesh!

The kid is gone and we all know the probability of him staying at NEB all 4 years is less than 20%. Odds are he will transfer after his second year to FAU or FIU and say it was a mistake to spurn UM and follow Delancy and Fleming up there. (I think Fleming will be the first to leave for the record)

If he turns into an All American..than hey..it is what it is. They will have Jaidon Francois and Lavonte David to use as recruiting pitches when they come down here and brag about the kids who went there from South Florida and actually balled out in the last 40 years. They have been waiting on the "Ghost of Buster Rhymes" to die for decades now. Congrats to them.

I agree its time to let this die.

We can only hope that the next wave of S.FLA recruits use his example as a cautionary tale, and realize that the grass isn't always greener.
Just like we can hope the next wave of Juniors and redshirt Sophomores realize the mistakes made by guys before them declaring for the NFL and going undrafted and stay in college.

I'll add that many of these kids are so insulated by groups of yes men that they completely lose touch with reality in terms of their value on the open market. Many more are so in love with reading their own press clippings that there is no use. The sad part is that in addition to hurting these kids long term careers, this phenomenon waters down the college game and hurts the NFL in the long run.

Last edited:
I know Jaiden in real life. Shut the **** up please

I don't care for Nebraska but he chose Nebraska for great reasons. He was feeling a little homesick because he enrolled in the winter & it's cold as **** lol.

tenor - 2020-03-09T230919.453.gif

Advertisement
Back