Regret setting in for Francois?

He actually did it all for the love of and from Nebraska that was confirmed in his brain by plants at the airport asking him for his autograph when he got off the plane.
F'm He wasn't coming here any way. He pulled one ***** move after another during his recruitment. Now it's time to live out the consequences of his actions.
@Goulds Cane can ride his jock all the way to Lincoln...

Advertisement
F'm He wasn't coming here any way. He pulled one ***** move after another during his recruitment. Now it's time to live out the consequences of his actions.
@Goulds Cane can ride his jock all the way to Lincoln...
Goulds is young, maybe a high school kid or recent grad, so he just has to learn that it isn’t meant as personal to him but a response based on the recruitment antics.

Had he not talked **** after signing I'd still say take him if he transfers. It's one thing to make a bad decision, it's another to burn your bridges.

And honestly, for me, the fact the school/athletic department that was putting on that signing even allowed that bullsh*t to go on as long as they did was also ridiculous. Francois and his antics totally took away from the other kids and their families. It was apparent from 5 minutes after he sat down at that table that something was going on. He' s got plenty of So Fla company up in Nebraska - I'm sure he'll be fine..

Advertisement
Yall still on this? Lol

I stopped replying because I'm a Miami fan, this is a Miami message board & recruits read this site and will see me speaking positively on a school other than the U. Let the thread die please

Advertisement
Yall still on this? Lol

I stopped replying because I'm a Miami fan, this is a Miami message board & recruits read this site and will see me speaking positively on a school other than the U. Let the thread die please

Best Avatar around young fella even if your friend is as dumb as rocks. :)

Nope, but when I make the wrong one, I'm not sh itting on people in the process. Kid screwed over our team twice while trying to embarass them on tv. Kid can go fu ck himself.
I'm not defending the kid, but lets act like we are all perfect and make perfect choices

Advertisement
Nope, but when I make the wrong one, I'm not sh itting on people in the process. Kid screwed over our team twice while trying to embarass them on tv. Kid can go fu ck himself.
Beat me to it. Had he handled his recruitment like that Miami legacy OL (O’Neal???) who went to Bama a couple years ago then it would be a different reaction.

Next time the little simp is feeling weepy and regretting his stupid decision to go to that wasteland, he should go back to the airport in Lincoln and get more random meaningless smoke blown up his *** by hayseeds.
LOL! I love the mental image of this. Every time this clown gets sad he slogs aimlessly through the airport hoping people will recognize him and bring his spirit back up.
:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Last edited:
Advertisement
To all you grown men in here, do you make the best choices in life?
It's not about the choice, it's about how he treated others while making the choice. You can make a bad choice, and still do it with at least a shred of class. He showed zero class and was a complete *** about it. Now it's come back to bite him in the *** and I feel zero sorrow for him.

Lol at a little bytch who decommitted 3 times and repeatedly lied and broke his word to our coaches crying about Banda “lying” to him. Fck him.

Yes. False statements only go in one direction.

Coaches are horrible for passing along information, even false information.

Recruits are just "confused 17 year olds" when they lie.

Advertisement
Back