Regret setting in for Francois?

Next time the little simp is feeling weepy and regretting his stupid decision to go to that wasteland, he should go back to the airport in Lincoln and get more random meaningless smoke blown up his *** by hayseeds.

I mean seriously, what kind of a low level intelligence person do you have to be, to believe those interactions were genuine and unplanned. I mean Jesus those people are a bunch of hayseeds, but this guy François had to have rube written all over him.

Advertisement
Let me put your very incorrect theory to rest. If a player is prone to give in to temptation and be distracted to the point that it affects his football playing ability and his football future, he will do it in a small town, a big town, any town.

There are plenty of places in these hick towns where you can get into trouble, where you can get distracted. It happens all the time. It’s just that the places are not as nice in these dumb little towns. If someone is predisposed to be distracted and not to be focused on their craft, does not matter where he goes.

Your theory is dead
These dopes act like knucklehead kids need a particular location to ***** up. They ***** up anywhere and everywhere if they’re raised poorly. If you still don’t believe me, go watch a few episodes of Last Chance U. Those guys get in jams in a bumfck Kansas town where Walmart is the night life.

1. The love Nebraska showed him (they had like 6-7 different coaches calling & texting him every day seeing how his day was going. When he landed for his OV fans were in the airport asking for pics begging him to come. Random people in Lincoln knew who he was)

2. Academics (Nebraska has the largest academic support staff in the country & has produced the most Academic All-Americans, #2 isn't close)

3. Travis Fisher's coaching prowess (in 2 years at UCF he turned Mike Hughes & Shaquill Griffin into draft picks; in 2 years at Nebraska he's turned Lamar Jackson from an overrated Cali DB into an NFL draft pick next month & has turned Marquel Dismuke, Southridge kid Dicaprio Bootle & Cam Taylor into NFL prospects. Also, Nebraska allowed the fewest passing yards per game in the Big Ten this year)

4. The fan support (90,000 fans show up cheering every Saturday no matter how bad they are)
Plz stop

blood in, blood out -- live(or die) with your decision

unless this is a Sean Taylor-type talent, make him an example

The U has to have a certain standard, or at least start trying to give the perception of it
I believe that’s exactly what happened. The moment he started crying me and my boy said someone pulled his offer. Nothing else makes sense. Now wether it was us idk. It nobody has explained it or the mysterious entire family’s disappearance for idk how long before he came back all happy. But didn’t he also take a little shot at us during an interview after?

Advertisement
I mean seriously, what kind of a low level intelligence person do you have to be, to believe those interactions were genuine and unplanned. I mean Jesus those people are a bunch of hayseeds, but this guy François had to have rube written all over him.
Knowing people that work in athletic departments in bumfuk towns and the truman show sht they pull on kids like francois and their fam always gets me.

Last edited:
These dopes act like knucklehead kids need a particular location to ***** up. They ***** up anywhere and everywhere if they’re raised poorly. If you still don’t believe me, go watch a few episodes of Last Chance U. Those guys get in jams in a bumfck Kansas town where Walmart is the night life.

Literally the perfect example. Those backwaters in Last Chance U make these hick SEC towns look like cosmopolitan European capitals.

If you’ve got the knucklehead gene or knucklehead tendencies, doesn’t really matter where you live.

Advertisement
That hurt ex-gf who can’t stop thinking about you. Bye b*tch!

Win ten games this year and that choice looks and feels like chit. Win 7 or 8 games this year and the kid could get the last laugh. In reality it’s not eBen worth discussing.

A good lesson is:
You can't rewrite aTWEET after it is written. You can take it down, and dance around............. but your posting lives on....forever, amended or not..
He misses the SoFla scene, and it is too **** late.....sorry.
You played games and you lost....lie with it.

Advertisement
1. The love Nebraska showed him (they had like 6-7 different coaches calling & texting him every day seeing how his day was going. When he landed for his OV fans were in the airport asking for pics begging him to come. Random people in Lincoln knew who he was)

2. Academics (Nebraska has the largest academic support staff in the country & has produced the most Academic All-Americans, #2 isn't close)

3. Travis Fisher's coaching prowess (in 2 years at UCF he turned Mike Hughes & Shaquill Griffin into draft picks; in 2 years at Nebraska he's turned Lamar Jackson from an overrated Cali DB into an NFL draft pick next month & has turned Marquel Dismuke, Southridge kid Dicaprio Bootle & Cam Taylor into NFL prospects. Also, Nebraska allowed the fewest passing yards per game in the Big Ten this year)

4. The fan support (90,000 fans show up cheering every Saturday no matter how bad they are)
Sounds like you should pack your bags and follow him....

Advertisement
There is no justification for playing the games he did with us. People go different places for a variety of reasons without intentionally leading a different school to believe they had a signee.
@202Cane, do you have something you'd like to tell me? Because the reply button is right there next to the like button which you apparently found well enough to dislike my post.

Do you think the way he led us on was an admirable thing for him to do?

Yup, that dingbat was stealing from others dorms. It's easy to find trouble if youre always looking for it. Doesnt matter where they go.

Advertisement
Back