canesstevealum08

"Wyatt, I am rolling!"
Premium
Should have some rainouts

3934A1A0-47BB-4AA9-B81B-76DEEF1259BD.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Let’s just use Marlins Park. The Marlins don’t
Let’s just use Marlins Park. The Marlins don’t really use it, anyway.
I hope that was sarcasm. As we all know being at the Light is one of the great experiences of my life in a big game. I love it, and been doing it since I was able to ride my bike across the street in the 60’s . Now I’m 72 and can’t imagine how it would be if I hadn’t taken my grandson to this park.

I hope that was sarcasm. As we all know being at the Light is one of the great experiences of my life in a big game. I love it, and been doing it since I was able to ride my bike across the street in the 60’s . Now I’m 72 and can’t imagine how it would be if I hadn’t taken my grandson to this park.
If it’s a choice between interminable rain and lightning delays or an air conditioned covered park during the regionals… yeah, the latter but it ain’t gonna happen

If storm stays on projected path, I don't see them getting the full amount of games in. They may have to make a decision within the next 24 hrs on if they are going to change location or push back.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Welcome to South Florida in late April through September! I grew up in Homestead and this is the daily forecast for this time of year.

GO CANES!!!!

Anyone know what kind of bullpens Ole Miss and Arizona have? This regional may come down to the pens and who can outslug the other team, w depleted arms and 20 - 25 MPH winds out of the SE.

The U has had I think 24 Regionals , and pretty sure it has rained in so many of them… they are not moving from Coral Gables… not happening ever. They will finish on Monday or whatever it takes..

Advertisement
The U has had I think 24 Regionals , and pretty sure it has rained in so many of them… they are not moving from Coral Gables… not happening ever. They will finish on Monday or whatever it takes..
I know we had to finish the Monday night game on Tuesday afternoon in 2010. It’s probably already getting late logistically to move it and start on Friday.

Advertisement
Funny , if no games are able to be played we win as highest seed. If we are 1 win and another 1 has a win we still win.
Ya, don't see that happening, but it could go to Tuesday or Wednesday. Then we're screwed in the super even if we advance.

It can’t according to NCAA Regional Rule past 11:59pm Monday night… it say no exception but has it ever happened

Advertisement
If I pasted something illegal I will delete it
Crazy - the game 6 winner tiebreaker is probably the most likely, but screws the winners bracket team if that is their first loss. You'd think they would use run differential or something similar between those two teams.

Advertisement
Back