Reggie Northrup now a 4 star on rivals and ESPN Miami getting a good one

Advertisement
Man, I really hope we can keep this kid... He looks like a natural MLB. If the kids we have committed all stay, the LB corps will be scary!

Very impressed by that film: Aggressive, hard hitting, and wraps up with his tackling. Looks like a true MLBer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
best lb in class even with brown

i just liked brown because of his size speed combo which is pretty good...but as far as intensity and diagnosing plays Northrup......BRINGS IT.....

Kirby isnt too far behind either

i just liked brown because of his size speed combo which is pretty good...but as far as intensity and diagnosing plays Northrup......BRINGS IT.....

What about Brown makes you think he's on Northrup's level?

What about Brown makes you think he's on Northrup's level?

Maybe you misread him, he said even when Brown was committed to us, he thought that Northrup was better.

Keith is a true Mike prospect...6'1 225 that can run sideline to sideline.........I liked those qualities...that being said i thought Northrup was the best recruit....that kid is intense and on a team with 2 other div 1 lb's he sticks out like a sore thumb.....Northrup tries to run through guys....and he is a bout 215-220 also.

Advertisement
Back