Reggie Northrup now a 4 star on rivals and ESPN Miami getting a good one

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kirby, Northrup and Brown would've been fawking nice.

LMAO.

I still don't see how anyone can think that Brown isn't the best of the bunch right now. ******* sucks to lose him. we just cannot keep losing elite talent right in our backyard:

1. PJ
2. Both CLs
3. Brown

there are many many more that I'm not thinking of right now. ******* brutal

Last edited by a moderator:
Kirby, Northrup and Brown would've been fawking nice.

A father can be an instrumental part of a young man's development. Cut the boy some slack now Ringz.

But an untalented brother can be a legweight taking you to the bottom of a lake in Illinois, as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
]

I still don't see how anyone can think that Brown isn't the best of the bunch right now. ******* sucks to lose him. we just cannot keep losing elite talent right in our backyard:

l

Because Brown is all potential, still need to learn to make plays. Not my words.

Kirby, Northrup, Perryman, Paul... we are going to have some big time guys at LB

Advertisement
]

l

Because Brown is all potential, still need to learn to make plays. Not my words.

that may be true but the guy has elite measurables. get him in here now

]

l

So does Jef Luc and look how thats working out for them. Buddy is sorry as ****

But I agree Brown looks good to me. No more 205 pound LBers

]

l

Brown is ALL measureables. Show me a game where he stepped up and dominated the other team. Show me a game where the opposing team schemed away from him. The kid has no instinct, shows no effort, no mental toughness, but he's supposed to be the best in this class because of his "measurables"??? Child, please!

The worst part about Brown is that he probably won't turn it on in college. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for him to come in and provide some depth with the hopes that he becomes a great LB, but the chances of a kid who doesn't show anything but measureables in high school suddenly turning it on in college are pretty much nonexistent.

Go back and look at Spence's high school highlight tapes and you'll see a kid who didn't have the "measureables", the speed, the height, etc., but he played with a chip on his shoulder, had great instincts, and wasn't shy of contact.

Last edited:
Brown is a stud and if up to him not mommy he would be here. Trust me he loves UM but if i was him i would say sorry mom i love u and my brother but UM is my dream school and i got to go there. Also Miami didn't lose him Corey Lemonier got benefits, Corey Luiget mom wanted him out of Miami good move on his part. Miami can't get everyone if they got even 60% of the top guys in SFL we would win acc titles more often then not and Golden is doing that right now with this class.

Advertisement
]

l

There are two things I didn't like about Luc:
#1 Too much swagger, not enough discipline.
#2 He was slow.

This Brown boy has a lot more speed than Luc could dream of.

]

l

Luc was too big to be a LB though (and too short to be a DE). dude was lilke 260 or some **** in HS wasn't he?

that is not a good comparison to KB...Arthur Brown would be a better comparison

Brown is a stud and if up to him not mommy he would be here. Trust me he loves UM but if i was him i would say sorry mom i love u and my brother but UM is my dream school and i got to go there. Also Miami didn't lose him Corey Lemonier got benefits, Corey Luiget mom wanted him out of Miami good move on his part. Miami can't get everyone if they got even 60% of the top guys in SFL we would win acc titles more often then not and Golden is doing that right now with this class.

none of that **** matters. the result is that they didn't come here. that **** doesn't happen to the Bamas and LSUs, etc of the world.

Advertisement

none of that **** matters. the result is that they didn't come here. that **** doesn't happen to the Bamas and LSUs, etc of the world.

Sure about that buddy check FSU top guys in there class and tell me what state they came from Alabama. Are you gunna kill Saban for letting top talent like Casher and Winston and Shanks get away. LSU is the only top program in the state like Texas so they get the 5 and 4 stars of the state. In the state of FL you have 3 historically top 10 programs with titles and major tradition so yeah a little different from Louisiana.

Advertisement
Back