Refs Highlight Reel

Advertisement
Let’s be 100% honest about the acc. The refs were likely told the only chance the acc has of making the cfp is FSU winning out. Make sure that happens or the acc doesn’t make tens of millions.
I just think they’re incredibly incompetent.

FSU basically declared war with the ACC this offseason with their attempts to dissolve / leave the conference. ACC isn’t going to be doing them any favors

Advertisement
Which I’m actually sort of fine with as long as that standard is applied to 5-0 Miami vs GT “fumble”.
It was decided well before that game that FSU was the one to make the CFP. What the acc doesn’t understand, a 7-2 win vs Miami helps the acc. Now the win vs 6-4 Miami doesn’t look nearly as good. Not to mention the momentum that Miami would of carried into NCSt.

This is why Rad needs to move us out of the acc!

If atm can fire jumbo with $80 owed, Miami should be able to leave the acc and find a way to pay the exit fees.

Advertisement

The out of bounds throwing Chaney down was right in front of the ref.. he was standing right there looking right at and it was a no call. There was another late hit out of bounds they didn't call and an fsu player clearly dove at EW's knees on a sack attempt. That's another personal that would have been called against Miami. There were 60 to 75 yards of personal fouls not called on fsu.. and two fsu players should have been ejected. The acc is a ******* joke and Miami needs to get out at any cost.

A couple other subtle ones. The blatant PI on Colbie the 3rd time TVD went to him. Was getting tackled out of bounds about a second before the ball even got there.

And the quick whistle on the play before where a defender had 220 lb Colbie Young in an arm tackle around the waist with Young still driving his legs and the defender trying to hold him back. Literally still had forward momentum going and they blew it dead. Yet how many times have we seen them keep the play going where our D had a stalemate for 2 seconds only for a blocker to come in and chip a guy off.

Advertisement

They know something brewing the ncaa, our fans can’t see it. I have never seen such biased in any sports I follow EVER. This season I have never seen anything like it. Means we on the right track cause they pulling all stops to stop us. NCAA is nervous asf. You can check my post history I never cared about refs ever or bytched about it till this season.

Advertisement
When I saw the side judge yelling at our sideline, I knew the fix was in
Agreed - there are now multiple instances of things occurring during our games this year that I have NEVER seen in nearly 40 years of watching football. I have never seen an official screaming at players and coaches like that. Ever. And it’s completely unacceptable.

They know something brewing the ncaa, our fans can’t see it. I have never seen such biased in any sports I follow EVER. This season I have never seen anything like it. Means we on the right track cause they pulling all stops to stop us. NCAA is nervous asf. You can check my post history I never cared about refs ever or bytched about it till this season.
I’m with you bro.

It’s almost like we are paying for all the **** we gave college football in the past.

I'm pretty sure they held/tackled X on the play Emory broke his arm, and it's why he had to scramble to begin with.

When I saw the official yelling at our guys I knew we were toast. That's never justified. Supposedly neutral officials are not supposed to "get caught up in the moment".

I’m with you bro.

It’s almost like we are paying for all the **** we gave college football in the past.
For twenty years I sniffed corches out pretty quick. We seen sh for that long. This ain’t one of those I’ll trust my eyes. People don’t realize how bad it was here we were basically Rutgers. No matter if we got a stud here and there we were cheeks. This is way different then the past staffs and everything Mario is saying is facts. It’s crazy cause other coaches lied in post game interviews and no one saw it. Now we got someone spitting facts and people hate it. Crazy sh to me people like to be lied to. This program was dumpster juice. Things are changing slowly and the fan base has no patience.

If programs went by fans Harbaugh would be fired Kirby would be fired Norvell would be fired I mean the list goes on and on. And I see everyone avoiding that Lane the god sh today cause UGA bent them boys over.

Advertisement
Back