Refs Highlight Reel

Advertisement
They know something brewing the ncaa, our fans can’t see it. I have never seen such biased in any sports I follow EVER. This season I have never seen anything like it. Means we on the right track cause they pulling all stops to stop us. NCAA is nervous asf. You can check my post history I never cared about refs ever or bytched about it till this season.
This year has been worse than I ever recall seeing.

The officiating was criminal.
Just blatant corruption. Worse than the Clemson game, which I thought was egregious.

What recourse does Miami have?
Other than to leave this crap conference.
This keeps happening, over and over, And ACC does nothing about it. Something has to be done. This administration can’t just keep allowing this to happen.

Advertisement
Agreed - there are now multiple instances of things occurring during our games this year that I have NEVER seen in nearly 40 years of watching football. I have never seen an official screaming at players and coaches like that. Ever. And it’s completely unacceptable.
I pointed it out immediately to the people I was watching the game with

The Keon Coleman Spiking the ball off our punter with no call which should be 15 yards, might have been enough room for defense to hold them to FG. Changes the game completely.. OF COURSE NO CALL.
Was on the other side of the field and saw that..look I’m usually not the guy calling for extra curricular celebrations type ish to be called..but alot of the **** FSU was getting away with last night was ridiculous. A few late hits especially the one on DON..the personal foul call where the ref ran all the way across the field to call a dust up on Miami. #4 two hand Njoku spiking the ball..then his push off full extension on the back shoulder fade..& the safety. It’s beyond ridiculous and Mario and the AD needs to send tho clips

The officiating was criminal.
Just blatant corruption. Worse than the Clemson game, which I thought was egregious.

What recourse does Miami have?
Other than to leave this crap conference.
This keeps happening, over and over, And ACC does nothing about it. Something has to be done. This administration can’t just keep allowing this to happen.
Beating *** so it doesn’t even matter..it doesn’t matter the conference Miami goes into..it’s gunna be biased

Advertisement
FSU writers and fans live off of the refs hating them. It’s the strangest thing. But this game should shut them up although at one point in the game the FSU fans next to me were yelling about how the refs were trying to make Miami win and they hadn’t even thrown one penalty flag on FSU yet at that time. Weird fanbase. But this was honestly one of the most one sided officiated game I’ve ever seen.
I think JW was targeting outside that I don’t see any missed calls for them. The interception they all complain about was an incomplete pass and there is no video view that tells me otherwise. Also their DB didn’t even celebrate because he had a feeling it touched the ground.

Not our game, but did you see duke vs unc near the end of regulation? it was clearly a pick and they didn't even review It
It’s definitely not just us, the ACC refs are bad every where.

But they have legit cost us a bunch of calls that could have swag the games in our favor.

It has been beyond egregious. And we don’t have the talent to make up for it constantly..all started with ACC play go figure, the Don Fumble..I know we should’ve kneeled..but he was clearly down regardless
I watched a few other CFB games and it seems like officials have gotten dumber across the board. It's like they don't put in as much effort because they don't want to be overturned.

Advertisement
I just think they’re incredibly incompetent.

FSU basically declared war with the ACC this offseason with their attempts to dissolve / leave the conference. ACC isn’t going to be doing them any favors

I don't think conferences look at it this way. Look at the Big12 for example. When Texas beat Bama, almost a year after declaring they would leave the Big 12, the Big 12 still took every opportunity to celebrate the Big 12s victory, which included celebrating Texas.

FSU is the ACCs only potential playoff team. I fully believe they would like to atleast have some member of their conference recieve national recognition. Especially outside of basketball

A couple other subtle ones. The blatant PI on Colbie the 3rd time TVD went to him. Was getting tackled out of bounds about a second before the ball even got there.

And the quick whistle on the play before where a defender had 220 lb Colbie Young in an arm tackle around the waist with Young still driving his legs and the defender trying to hold him back. Literally still had forward momentum going and they blew it dead. Yet how many times have we seen them keep the play going where our D had a stalemate for 2 seconds only for a blocker to come in and chip a guy off.
Correct on both of these, especially when they blew the play dead, he was still moving forward.

Advertisement
Too bad Miami has a milk toast AD. A real AD would be up Jim Phillips *** (no pause) every ******* week with the abortion that is ACC officiating.

I was taught at a very young age, the best revenge is success. We need to succeed as a program and determine our own path. ***** the aCc.
That’s great an all, but games are usually decided by a handful of plays.
Doesn’t take much for these corrupt refs to decide winner of a game. Call here and there during critical times.

I’m surprised there isn’t more outrage on this topic from Miami fans.

Officiating in this conference has always been poor but this season the calls have been so consistently egregious (on plays like this weekend’s safety that are indisputable with clear camera footage & angles) that anyone chalking this up solely to incompetence is totally missing the joke. The bias for certain teams this yr has been blatant.

The conference clearly wants a representative in the CFP this yr (not just for national brand exposure but because it helps them negotiate higher TV revenues if they can point to sustained football success). Ironically, having the conference’s HQ involved in the review process of these plays DOES NOT HELP ENSURE FEWER ERRORS ARE MADE BUT RATHER IT HURTS. Why? Because they are the ones making the decisions based on their agendas & protecting their current Golden Child so they make it to the CFP. Yes, the refs are in on this r@cket but I’m highly confident it’s the HQ making the decisions (and those decisions have nothing to do with the visual evidence presented or the rules of football). The lack of integrity is disgusting.

The only good news is that UM’s attorneys may now be able to present a legitimate case (supported by a ton of indisputable evidence) to the Courts that enables us to leave this sh@m of a conference without having to pay the G.O.R. Exit Amount.

Advertisement
Back