Reese Poffenbarger (UAlbany QB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
btw, this kid has 2 years left. So Gabby's thinking that they don't want someone with. multiple years to not hurt Jacurri's feelings is just not true lol
For Mario, the program, and my sanity I really hope that it’s not true.

Advertisement
I think we’ve finally got the message and moved on. If the flirting starts again it’ll be started by Ward. Things sounded much better Wednesday morning. I’m just glad it’s over , it’s too bad it had to take this long.
**** sucks but when you string us along it hurts. Thanks for the info as always good sir

Not sure , he’s still talking to multiple programs which I believe helped Mario to finally get the message and move on. If the flirting starts again it’ll be started by Ward. Things sounded much better Wednesday morning. I’m just glad it’s over , it’s too bad it had to take this long.

Finally

Go get Salter or Tualia now

I like the kids game. He throws a nice ball. Moves well, seems to read a defense.
There is not enough arm strength there IMO. There were numerous highlights that included almost stopped wr waiting for the pass, those are picks at this level. Lots of floaters. I see lots of picks in that kids future if he ends up on a P4 roster. I think JB would absolutely light up that division of football. Just my opinion.

Advertisement
If we actually went with this kid it should be at 1/10th of what ward was going to run. I really want to see big time additions elsewhere. It feels like they have been focusing mainly on QB and missing out on other big portal players. Going to need a big spring wave.

Not sure , he’s still talking to multiple programs which I believe helped Mario to finally get the message and move on. If the flirting starts again it’ll be started by Ward. Things sounded much better Wednesday morning. I’m just glad it’s over , it’s too bad it had to take this long.
Lets Go Sport GIF by NBA

Advertisement
If miami were to take Reese when hes been sitting in the portal since 12/20 and hasnt garnered any basic P5 interest that should say even more too.

Salter me please!
How do you know he hasn't gernered P5 interest? Which of us has paid any attention to rumors about where he's considering?
Also it isn't surprising for stuff to have halted for a while around the holidays until Ward made his decision. There isn't really a rush for them to choose after NSD tbh.

Advertisement
I go away from this board for a few hours and this is what I come back too? Please tell me we arent rolling up to UF with this cat.

This QB signing is the most import recruit of Mario’s entire coaching career and this is the thread I have to now keep refreshing?

1704424402450.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back