Reese Poffenbarger (UAlbany QB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Holdup, Mario still pursuing Cam Ward after he declared for the draft is all about the “sizzle” and now the new 1b is the goofy *** title of this thread?

I can’t do that lol
Disappointed How I Met Your Mother GIF by Laff

Advertisement
Taking FCS kids is a huge risk. It’s a toss up so you better evaluate your *** off and know for sure he can translate a couple levels up. This isn’t G5 to P5. You can hit gold like Verse or hit poo like Tommy Kennedy. Mario put himself in this position playing the Ward game so long.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Freeze doesn‘t pursue him it would be quite eye opening to what he thinks about him.
I haven't caught up from yesterday. Still questions with ward or has that ship completely sailed and on Salter and whatever else is left over?

Advertisement
Figured he deserved his own thread. Is he a plan A option at quarterback? Probably not….but people are evaluating him exclusively on where he plays, which is ridiculous.

I’ll beat the the drum for him to at least get a look by Mario and the rest of the staff, especially if we keep striking out on guys like Ward and Howard.

The dude is an absolute stud — led UAlbany to their best season in school history. With a better OL, his numbers would have been even crazier. Watch his tape below:

1704423077332.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back