Reese Poffenbarger (UAlbany QB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If you are Oz then my apologies. I watched his game against Marshal and say a kid who should never be on Miami’s roster. Nowdo I want him to be Dan Marino-**** yes. But, Mario “the Elite Recuiter” is going to go into next season, which includes games against FSU and UF with poo at the most important position in this game. And I still point out that every D1 game we play next year our opponents will have better QBs than we do. After being a fan for over 50 years, much of which a season ticket holder, I have never seen a coach botch the QB situation as bad as Caveman. With Berlin, Wright, Freeman, Harris, Morris, Kaaya, Rosier, Perry, orKing, this team would win 9 or 10 games next year and beat the gators.
Who’s Oz??? 👀👀👀

As one of the first people to have qualms about the Ward situation, this kid is taking a lot of undeserved flack.

Him + Taulia is a B+ portal haul and it’s easily a better room than what last year’s ended up being.
He's the victim of bad timing. But he was never part of the plan so I understand the discontent.

Advertisement
Step up in competition and most people are bigger, stronger, and faster. The speed of the game changes.

Makes the windows to throw into smaller.
The time to throw less. And the consequences of missing on either more severe.

Exactamundo

Advertisement
He was coming off a 10 win season and back to back NY6 bowl games :pgdead:

Plus, I remember all the Oregon fans chirping about how they had Nike money, for both Mario's salary AND the NIL program, and that John Ruiz would not be outbid.

And that Mario's wife loved Oregon.

And how Mario was lining up a #1 recruiting class, and wouldn't leave.

He’s the number 53 rated portal QB??? 😮
Yeah. He's rated an 86.

He's behind guys like Mario miss Ty Thompson, *** assault defendant Jayden de Laura, FSU castoffs Rodemaker and Duffy and fellow FCS transfer Sluka. He's dozens of spots behind guys canesinsight laughed at other schools for taking, like Uiagalelei, the limp noodled Will Rogers and TVD.

What other top programs were contemplating hiring Mario? He has a career .500 record and won a very weak PAC 12 with a future first round NFL QB that he inherited. It’s revisionist history to claim he had one of the best resumes in college football. He is only here because he’s a former player and the Columbus mafia wanted him here. They’ve wanted him here since he was at FIU.
Love when UM "fans" use the same nonsense arguments FSU anf UF fans use. The "career .500" coach when we hired him of course discounts Mario taking the worst FBS team in the country and building it up to its first ever bowl game and first conference title, which required a few years of bad records until the team could be built up.

Advertisement
Yeah. He's rated an 86.

He's behind guys like Mario miss Ty Thompson, *** assault defendant Jayden de Laura, FSU castoffs Rodemaker and Duffy and fellow FCS transfer Sluka. He's dozens of spots behind guys canesinsight laughed at other schools for taking, like Uiagalelei, the limp noodled Will Rogers and TVD.
IMG_3671.gif

@IndayArtHauz I’m calling in sick.

Yeah. He's rated an 86.

I’ve also heard he killed a guy and doesn’t say “pause” when he has *** with other men.

All that ultimately matters is the bottom line. If he “passed” on those guys to whiff on others, that’s his doing. And I know we reached out to other QBs that had no interest in coming here.
Which QBs were just straight up not interested that “you know” we reached out to seriously?? Only person Cribby mentioned was Salter having a phone call but he stayed at Liberty.

Advertisement
I am sorry, I am having a hard time believing this is a real thing with this guy? Would he be expected to come in and start or just to compete?

Yeah. He's rated an 86.

Hey, hey, hey u lookey here feller;

Here at CIS, we dgaf about these so-called ratings, rankings, & whatever else intranet voodo ya’ll hippies wanna use to disparage the process we got going on here! I will not stand for u, or whoever u’s may be that continue to bring up that evil word called ratings again. ENOUGH, dagnabit! If he’s good enough for Mario, then dang it, he’s good enough for me!

I will not allow u, @RVACane, @Memnon, @Angry Ibis or any of the rest of ya’s to continue to besmirch the process or evaluationz! Notice “value” is in the z, dang it!

If you are Oz then my apologies. I watched his game against Marshal and say a kid who should never be on Miami’s roster. Nowdo I want him to be Dan Marino-**** yes. But, Mario “the Elite Recuiter” is going to go into next season, which includes games against FSU and UF with poo at the most important position in this game. And I still point out that every D1 game we play next year our opponents will have better QBs than we do. After being a fan for over 50 years, much of which a season ticket holder, I have never seen a coach botch the QB situation as bad as Caveman. With Berlin, Wright, Freeman, Harris, Morris, Kaaya, Rosier, Perry, orKing, this team would win 9 or 10 games next year and beat the gators.
You’re really that down on Williams? And for that sakes Brown?

I mean again Brown lost to Rutgers with half our starting O and D out. He was playing his first real game time in over a year.

I think we could take a proven playmaker there but no player is a sure thing or going to guarantee 10 wins. Look at Caleb and USC this last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back