Reese Poffenbarger HL

Advertisement
Advertisement
One thing I’ve learned is to never clown your rival too hard lol. People here laughed at Jordan Travis right up to him having them undefeated ; breaking school records and being top five in the Heisman. Fans are dumb so I could care less what UF or FSU thinks. Helll I laughed my *** off at the Mertz take and the guy played really well. He’s the reason they won any games and kept them in games.
I killed my fsu coworkers for Travis when he dog walked at hard rock after that sack.
I laughed at Kirby when he picked Bennet while having a room full of 5 stars and the wake transfer.

Hope I’m wrong, but not seeing it with this guy. For FCS, I would expect complete and utter domination and I didn’t see that.
Hoping Baby Tua comes.

Even then, I honestly I don’t see upgrade over Emory or Jacurri. I think only way this makes sense is if coaching staff is anticipating someone leaving after spring.

I hope this kid balls out and some keeps receipts from all the people who were so quick to **** all over him. Maybe he will never start a game for UM, but I like a kid with some dog in him and something to prove. Why don't we wait till at least the spring game before we label him a scrub.

Advertisement
SDSU was an absolute meat grinder this year at the FCS level. they played 15 games all year (including playoffs/the natty), went undefeated, and only TWO of those games were even within one score. they won the championship by 20.
Its really not too much for a high level P5 qb to be able to account for at least a couple scores though.

This has been posted in a few places, but figured it should have its own thread so it doesn’t get buried.

Is he going to be Stetson Bennett or a Tate Martell/Daniel Stegall hybrid? We will learn a lot in spring:

Ok ok. He out here dropping it in the bread basket. Suprised me. Hufflepuff growing on me.
l3q2SaisWTeZnV9wk.gif

Advertisement
Anyone looks good in a highlight tape. He lost his last game 59-0 against South Dakota State.

Threw for zero TD’s, 3 INT’s,

But he’s supposed to lead us to victory against Florida State
That scoreline is way more of an indictment of his team than him as an individual. UAlbany had no business even making it that far. The talent between the two schools is nowhere near comparable. A good QB can only mask so much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back