**** reece davis RAP

Headhunter

Sophomore
Premium
just watched the "herbie awards" this dude is steady going out of his way trying to clown us
somebody needs to get in the studio and punk this tax accountant off his high chair, this dude needs to be called out

Advertisement
Didn’t see what you’re referring to, but I always thought Davis was one of those people that wanted the program to do well again? Pretty sure I’ve listened to an interview with him stating as much.. ****, I think he even had Miami over A&M last year. Dude is probably snake bitten. Even if none of the above is the case, I honestly can’t get mad at any national media for ragging on the program until they prove something on the field.

Last edited:
Didn't see it, but if he did say something he'd be speaking the truth based on the clownish football operation "WE" as fans have experienced for two decades.
Back away from the keyboard and have a beer. In the next 8 days our CANES will have an opportunity to start changing that perception.

IMG_9285.gif

Advertisement
just watched the "herbie awards" this dude is steady going out of his way trying to clown us
somebody needs to get in the studio and punk this tax accountant off his high chair, this dude needs to be called out
This is the same guy who has FSU making the CFP. Right now FSU is 3 point underdog in their week 1 matchup against LSU. Lose the opener and your CFP chances are razor thin.

This is the same guy who has FSU making the CFP. Right now FSU is 3 point underdog in their week 1 matchup against LSU. Lose the opener and your CFP chances are razor thin.
I mean a lot of people have FSU making the playoff. They beat LSU and they might be favored by double digits in every remaining game except Clemson. It’s not some ridiculous take…Travis is like top five in Heisman predictions and on paper they have a top 10 offensive unit.

Advertisement

Don't know what Davis said, but he is a big-time Bama fan boy. Period.

Just like most of us here are for the Canes.

But that's what makes College Football the best: Every one of us is out here livin' and dyin' with our teams

I think FSU hasn't gotten too much hype and isn't going to the CFB playoffs, but being a 3 point dog to a top 5 team in the opening game of the year is not the disqualification from going to the CFB playoffs that you seem to think it is.

3 points is far from a gimme for LSU and if FSU does lose, if they don't lose any other games and LSU does well then they will certainly be in consideration for the playoffs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I mean a lot of people have FSU making the playoff. They beat LSU and they might be favored by double digits in every remaining game except Clemson. It’s not some ridiculous take…Travis is like top five in Heisman predictions and on paper they have a top 10 offensive unit.

Noles will be 2-2 by late September and will win out from there, unless Miami can pull the upset and make them 9-3.

Rece Davis is a poor man's Chris Fowler, so he's trying to be edgier that the man he replaced.

Advertisement
Just another shill.

Don’t get your jimmies rustled. Guy spends more time in the make up chair than watching anything remotely close to relevant regarding this U.

Honestly / Rightfully right now we’re an easy target.

Advertisement
Back