**** reece davis RAP

Advertisement
This is the same guy who has FSU making the CFP. Right now FSU is 3 point underdog in their week 1 matchup against LSU. Lose the opener and your CFP chances are razor thin.
Actually, losing a first game against a highly-ranked opponent - especially if it's close - isn't the kiss of death as far as the CFP goes. A lot will depend on how the rest of the season goes for both FSU and LSU.

Actually, losing a first game against a highly-ranked opponent - especially if it's close - isn't the kiss of death as far as the CFP goes. A lot will depend on how the rest of the season goes for both FSU and LSU.

I care more about why you decided to have an IUD as your avatar than I do about FSU. I don't give a flying **** about FSU.

****-em-well.gif

Advertisement
I mean a lot of people have FSU making the playoff. They beat LSU and they might be favored by double digits in every remaining game except Clemson. It’s not some ridiculous take…Travis is like top five in Heisman predictions and on paper they have a top 10 offensive unit.
I’m just not buying the hype. They had a nice season in 2022, but who did they beat outside of LSU? Nobody. They got handled by Clemson at home and lost to Wake Forrest and NC State. They haven’t beaten Clemson in nearly a decade. I just don’t see them running the table in the ACC. With the new ACC division format, it’s very possible they have to play Clemson if they make it to the ACCCG.

If FSU loses the opener they have to win out, so that’s 12 games in a row you need to win. No two loss team has ever made it to the CFP and I doubt FSU would break this trend. A 2 loss Alabama team couldn’t make it last year and we know how the CFP favors the SEC. No two loss ACC team is ever going to make it. Ever.

Considering the trash product we have put out over the last 20 years, gameday has been pretty positive to us except for Lee corso
Lee Corso has been pretty objective ... not a pumper like Herbie who is a real Canes fan ... but objective. Our church in DeLand, Florida (about 20 miles from Lake Mary where Corso lives) had a "dinner with Coach Lee Corso" in the Spring back when Richt was the HC. A group of about 150 or so attended and Coach told stories from his coaching career then opened it up for questions. One lady, a staunch Noles fan, asked "Coach, do you think the Noles will be undefeated this season" (they had had like 5-6 losses the prior season). Coach looked at her ... and just chuckled shaking his head. He said "if I had a son playing today I would want him to play at Miami for Coach Mark Richt". The Nole fans in attendance almost choked on their dinners. It was wonderful.

If FSU loses the opener they have to win out, so that’s 12 games in a row you need to win. No two loss team has ever made it to the CFP and I doubt FSU would break this trend. A 2 loss Alabama team couldn’t make it last year and we know how the CFP favors the SEC. No two loss ACC team is ever going to make it. Ever.
What I don't like is the fact that one LSU starting DT has been suspended for the opener. I want them to lose that opener to LSU bad.

Advertisement
Just did a little 2-3 minute segment on gameday. Just kinda reiterating what the entire fanbase has been saying this off-season, show improvement in games. Don’t just keep talking about it. Although rece did say our billionaire NIL guy is in legal trouble as one of reasons for the struggles 🙄

What I don't like is the fact that one LSU starting DT has been suspended for the opener. I want them to lose that opener to LSU bad.
That game is really a toss up but I’ll give a slight edge to LSU. They will be looking to avenge last seasons loss in year 2 under Kelly. LSU is a team who got better throughout the 2022 season and return just as many key players.

Rece has always hated us. We'd get him for at least 2 games a year during the Al Golden days.
Some of you guys are completely ******* blinded. I’m not here to apologize for ESPN but I not once ever thought that he was after Miami. I think he has criticized when it was warranted and sometimes I may have disagreed, but for the most part this program has been a **** show for 20 years, so stop being in denial when people tell the truth.

Kirk clearly cares about Ohio State since he went there but no one would say that he has hit it on Miami just because he has critiqued it to including being a mouthpiece for Jonathan Vilma and others two years ago

Last edited:
Advertisement
just watched the "herbie awards" this dude is steady going out of his way trying to clown us
somebody needs to get in the studio and punk this tax accountant off his high chair, this dude needs to be called out

What ads we calling him out for? What did he say? In your opinion, why isn't he accurate with whatever he said.

I say it often, but post the segment or summarize it at the very least. Then we've got something worth discussing.

Some of you guys are completely ******* blinded. I’m not here to apologize for ESPN but I not once ever thought that he was after Miami. I think he is criticize when it was warranted and sometimes I may have disagreed, but for the most part this program has been a **** show for 20 years, so stop being in denial when people tell the truth
Ok

Advertisement
Back