Redwine talks move to safety

View as article
Johnson and Redwine are solid options as 1s. All we need is a couple guys to step forward out of Knowles, Finely, James, A Carter and the "forgotten" commit Derrick Smith to rotate in when called upon. If we weren't so thin at WR and RB, I wish Dallas could move to Saftey. I personally thinks that's the best spot for him.

p.s. I never understood why Ced Wright flamed out. He was such an animal in HS.

Advertisement
IMHO ... 1st game starters barring injury: Delaney, Young, Johnson, Redwine, Jackson. ... Finley, Bandy, Dean and Carter (and possibly DeeJay) get rotated in during September, and start to take snaps away from the top 5 if their play justifies it.

I am psyched about Dean, but we saw that Jucos have had mixed success at Miami. Tyler McMeans, Kayne Farquharson, Beau Sandland, Jahir Jones. Not everyone has produced like a Gunter, much less a Shockey. He's a So Florida kid so won't have as much adjusting to do, but it will still take time. Same with the true freshmen.

Coker-Shannon-Goldenization at its finest. let's judge our Juco success based on What a competitient staff with the players they decide to bring in.

Of course you can never predict with 100% certainty; however, it's a very very safe bet that Bandy will be ready.

Dude has practically lived on campus the last 12 months. Physically gifted and mature. Most importantly, anyone who followed his recruitment understands how mentally prepared he is. Don't discount that.

It sounds like Michael Jackson is surprising a lot of people with his play so far this spring.

I wonder if he'll get some legit playing time at CB this year.

Everyone seems certain that Dean, Bandy will be ready right away. Dangerous game to play.

Delaney, Young, Jackson have experience playing major college football.

No he wasn't.

Johnson and Redwine are solid options as 1s. All we need is a couple guys to step forward out of Knowles, Finely, James, A Carter and the "forgotten" commit Derrick Smith to rotate in when called upon. If we weren't so thin at WR and RB, I wish Dallas could move to Saftey. I personally thinks that's the best spot for him.

No he wasn't.

Yes he was. He had a ton of high major offers early and was Bandy-esque in his tackling and closing ability. Would have been a good nickel type and special teams player here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back