Redwine out

Diaz is going to earn that paycheck tonight. He's going to have to be creative to try to cover up some of these injury issues we're having

He's been earning it all years starting 3 frosh linebackers

Obviously. Diaz has been fantastic and has made it fun to watch Miami play defense again. But with so many guys dinged up...I'm interested to see what he does schematically to maximize chaos and minimize the big play. VT has been prone to fumbles this year, perhaps by their own mistakes more than a problem in technique - regardless, can he come up with some exotic pressures that lead to negative plays? So far he has been up to the challenge...but what about tonight when Norton and McIntosh get gassed? Who will be disruptive inside?

I'm excited to see what he's got in store.

Advertisement
Seen enough of redwine from that deep ball against unc and how he lets people make plays in front of him week in and week out.

I'm no fan of Red, but he had to be thinking he had help over the top on that play, because I did.

I did too, for that matter. He was looking through out the play, but didn't stay with the route.

could be, but what if the play called for him NOT to have over the top help and he blew it?

that's what most people usually dont get. you dont know if a player blew a call (most times) unless you knew what what his assignment.

I mean you're technically right, I'm just saying it didn't make sense to me situationally. If I trusted our safeties more I might give the possibility more credence.

Jesus Christ this could get ugly

Who steps in for him? Jaquan?

Does VT run a lot of multiple WR sets?

Not sure why people curse using the name of the man who is able to save them from death.

Y'all need jesus

We certainly do. We need some MERCY for this team and for ourselves...as fans. Just can't watch this anymore.

Jesus gave up on me around my Junior year at UM

Smells like discipline. Was never mentioned in any injury reports.

After he gave up the long pass play near the end of the 1H he limped off. Not sure if he went back in after that.

By the way I haven't seen a replay of that catch since it happened. UNC WR looked like he bobbled the ball. Did he even catch it or did we get jobbed on that one also?

We got jobbed on that TD when Carter got ejected the week before (after video review)

Advertisement
These dudes just need to talk to Franchise... He said we had plenty of depth. Didn't seem to matter that the coaches have been worried about it since day one. He knows and no one else in the world knows. He says things with such conviction and then calls anyone who disagrees with him some idiotic name.

At this point dude you should just delete your account and try again because your a major FAIL... once again a Major Fail. And next week he will blame VT offensive prowess on our horrible coaches.

richt is still walking around with a smirk on his face

at least I'll admit when I don't know football as well as I thought I did

These dudes just need to talk to Franchise... He said we had plenty of depth. Didn't seem to matter that the coaches have been worried about it since day one. He knows and no one else in the world knows. He says things with such conviction and then calls anyone who disagrees with him some idiotic name.

At this point dude you should just delete your account and try again because your a major FAIL... once again a Major Fail. And next week he will blame VT offensive prowess on our horrible coaches.

:nba-anthony_davis-u

Came at chise neck, hard af!

lmfao

Advertisement
I know we need bodies, but Redwine has been brutalized the last two outings.

1320685284892188.jpg

Advertisement

View attachment 39677

:6e482c_o:

View attachment 39677

:q3XKXeX:

View attachment 39677

:thumbsup_kid:

Advertisement

View attachment 39677

:6e482c_o:

This nondescript bytch is following me all over the place. I must have wounded him pretty badly, but I don't even know who he is.

Kaaya &a the offense need to step up. Those guys are healthy, the defense held it down all year. It's time for the offense's turn.

Ahmmon Richards, Brad Kaaya, Mark Walton, & Tyree St.Louis, need to take a step forward tonight.

You left out coley....you know the senior future 1st round pick(according to many people on this board)

He scored twice against FSU. Coley is fine. He needs a running mate.

Kaaya &a the offense need to step up. Those guys are healthy, the defense held it down all year. It's time for the offense's turn.

Ahmmon Richards, Brad Kaaya, Mark Walton, & Tyree St.Louis, need to take a step forward tonight.

You left out coley....you know the senior future 1st round pick(according to many people on this board)

He scored twice against FSU. Coley is fine. He needs a running mate.

Want my senior WR to have more than 1 or 2 good games a season(dont count the FAU, Florida AM type teams) By the way looks like Richards leads the team in Receiving yards even with the drops. Coley just needs consistency.

Advertisement
Back